EUR _Group Buy - 100-102€ VESC 6.6 Flipsky

but black means more torque? Didnt they tell you that?

Yeah unfortunate, its not flipskys fault. Its just the factory they chose. Most factories would have let it happen but they wanted at least 200 pcs in red

1 Like

Absolutely, I am fine with more Torque :laughing:

2 Likes

Transferwise worked great for one of the payments :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hola! Does someone known how these VESCs handle temperature. I know they have a heat sink but I would like to know the temperature range. I am testing new hubs and I get the vesc temp up to 75^C, while with the same setting with my previous hubs I got 55^C at most. IT’s also true that this hubs pulls way more current even if the setting are the same. Thx

@hyperIon1

Has tested them in texas heat with no problems

1 Like

Nice thanks.

No problem. Just saw the bulk pricing for the dual 4.12s - they look great. Probably wait for testing before I ask if anyone wants them.

I saw too. Indeed they look good.

The price looks good…too. Don’t even want to know what would be the price when we would run a group buy😬

Sent you the price over pm lol

:see_no_evil:I need more boards and more time​:see_no_evil::see_no_evil::see_no_evil:

1 Like

Sry havt scrolled all text, but I was in the first group and when are they expected to ship?

Sunday

Originally 2 days ago.

Shipped to the forwarder. I should get tracking tomorrow

6 Likes

Fedex forever changing their website

3 Likes

I think you posted in the wrong thread :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

@moon

Any shipping updates so far? :sweat_smile:

Will there be another batch buy of the 6.6’s ?

Later this month

Once I ship these out, and confirm if I can order more with Flipsky I can open another batch

@bullrider12

FedEx tracking hasn’t updated in a while. But I ask for tracking from Flipsky and they sent this

mmexport1534927410011

I also received a text tracking from FedEx saying package will be delivered no later than 28/08

So I think we have to be a little patient with FedEx

4 Likes

Somehow already in Germany. Using the tracking from a different website gives me the actual destination of the parcel, whereas FedEx is still stuck since Sunday :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes