Esk8Squad Renegade Vegas Weekend OCT 19~21 2018 - 10 Races - 2 adventures - 1 raffle - 1 contest

1 Like

Its looking i may have my first build done way before the event after all… i may just join :grin::call_me_hand:t3:

2 Likes

Right on…

Just make sure you shake out the bugs…bring duct tape just in case lol

1 Like

Luckily it will be done in the next few weeks so i have plenty of time for all you fine folks to tell me what I did wrong

Lol…Cool.

Yeah this whole jamboree is going to be great…i do hope i get close to 40 people to come on out…i got everything pretty much planned out…should make for an excellent adventure for everyone

This will definitely test of everyone’s gear…cause its gonna be a long ass walk if you’re shit breaks down…hahah

I will have the tow rope of shame on hand.

7 Likes

I literally bent over and laughed out loud at the tow rope of shame… now i have to explain myself to my coworkers

@MoeStooge it will be inevitable that day…

Please note…

There is a biathlon…

If you are not sure what that is…look it up… if you have a Daisy … better practice your 10m shots

To be honest…it probably would be wise for people to have their cell phone on them when they ride the trails or race… people will be out of peoples view…and will be miles away from the starting points… Just don’t need anyone som how getting lost out there…

In terms of distance…

Lets just say…a boosted rider will have to recharge fully after the longer distance race.

I don’t want people having to kick or walk to make it to the end…but definitely want them to wring out as much as they can on their runs and enjoy the open ride longer than a few minute dash.

2 Likes

Please note!

There are a total of 10 races

You may enter all of them as long as the board you are riding fits the basic speed requirement in each race.

So if you have multiple boards…bring them…it will be a very busy day for you…plus having the extra boards lets you ride more often… the trails are there for you to explore and enjoy.

Do you have a special race for cripple people, who are suggest by doctor to ride over certain speed.

2 Likes

For those who won’t be driving, what are the options for shipping boards? Like can we send them to @Michaelinvegas house? Can I even ship a board legally?

Lol…if you’re board is motorized…you’re in!

No brand hate…It all about All of you and Riding.

That’s why i made 4 ways to win $ without having to be fast.

The greatest thing about the Hollywood Races…is that when you guys race…a few moments later you almost forget you are racing because of the distance and the views. At whatever speed you tackle the course, I promise you will have a killer run.

1 Like

I will be posting the phone number soon.

http://oasisatgoldspike.com/

10 deluxe rooms, 5 double deluxe rooms, and 5 premiers…

Deluxe is one queen bed, 21 and over in Gold Spike (starting price point)

Double deluxe is two queen bed, 21 and over in Gold Spike

Premier is one queen bed in Oasis, all ages

If we need to take out some in premiers and add some to deluxe we can do that as long as availability permits.

Gold Spike is open to all ages before 8pm.

^The cut off date is September 12. Rates and rooms will then go based upon availability. ^^guests will be required to pay first night room and tax to reserve their reservation.

Oasis Hotel at the Goldspike http://oasisatgoldspike.com/rooms-amenities/

Please note there is a $20 amenity fee per day plus any taxes of fees.

Rooms Rates: 20 room block

Deluxe Queen, 1 queen bed in Gold Spike tower, 21 and over only October 19: $79 October 20: $89 October 21: $24

Double Deluxe Queen, 2 queen beds in Gold Spike tower, 21 and over only October 19: $89 October 20: $99 October 21: $34

Premier Queen, 1 queen bed in Gold Spike tower, All ages October 19: $84 October 20: $94 October 21: $29

Ultimate Suite, 1 King bed in Gold Spike tower, All ages October 19: $119 October 20: $129 October 21: $69

1 Like

Probably gonna be there! Spectating and some group rides only though

1 Like

@Mikenopolis thece first night is essentially a giant group ride. The next day will be race day…but I promise it something that all skill levels can ride…at your own pace. As safe as I can get it for you guys and still feel like its an adventure Sunday will again be a chill day…no racing…

but each of these places I will take you be a little different and should satisfy all types of riders.

2 Likes

I’m thinking about going but Idk whether to take a plane or drive. Probably going by road to get the battery there without issues - anyone in the SF area want to carpool?

@Hummie @evoheyax

2 Likes

That would be epic @anorak234

I missed @Hummie last time I was in SF and he didn’t come down in November when we meet up with @MoeStooge and his epic event

1 Like