Esk8Squad Renegade Vegas Weekend OCT 19~21 2018 - 10 Races - 2 adventures - 1 raffle - 1 contest

I promise not to let anyone down one this event if it kills me

1 Like

I did my best to find the lowest cost alternative to stay in Las Vegas.

I could of gone with a more contemporary hotel…but the cost would be a bit much…for this initial event.

I do realize that people may have other preferences…but for those with limited means that want an adventurer… I think this is definitely it

1 Like

I was thinking of driving out. But it will depend on my work also when I find a job. GPS says 577 miles, 8 hours, 39 minute driving time.

3 Likes

When it gets closer ill know more about if i can go (if i have the money and time). hopefully. really want to do the races.

2 Likes

First Day

Below is the general area both the poker run and the treasure hunt will take place.

You will basically have free reign in these areas. Roads and sidewalks the main exception is the covered area of Fremont Street. There should be almost zero foot traffic in this area. Traffic will be very light as long as you stay away from Las Vegas Blvd…thats just too busy…but there are plenty of streets that run parallel that are wide open.

Basically you guys can run a muck as long as you obey traffic like a bicycle when you are amongst any vehicles.

Can you ride like a nut?? Sure…It would be very unlikely anyone would say anything as long as you don’t do it if front of a cop…All I can say is choose your moments if you decide to have a spirited run…and be careful…although I tout that the ride will be a fun Crazy, “Safe” adventure in downtown…we are in public… but we aren’t racing…

The poker run was designed to be a mini tour of vegas…at your own pace…you guys make it from stop to stop…and get to see shit…no rush…so we shouldnt be mobbing the streets as we move location to location…the only mob will be at the locations we stop to draw cards…and those will be probably at a bar or public location where we wont draw negative attention…

The treasure hunt is a little more hectic…but should fan you guys out in the same general area and let you see things that you might have missed when you cruised around …don’t worry ill make it fun and not a pain in the ass

Below is the area of the Hollywood races

If you note…the X is where we will set up…the red circle is the playground

No car traffic…very little people…no cracks…no seams…no rocks…

I will have plenty of h20, toilet paper, baby wipes. There will be picnic table seating under covered areas. I will feed you guys a good lunch ill make sure you be fat and happy…

This is only 25mins from the oasis hotel zero traffic

haha …till the cops come

1 Like

Oh did I mention weed is legal in Vegas?

:joy:

1 Like

i wonder if a cop gets wind of the race if they could come and bag the whole thing up. put michael away for years.

sorry i missed almost all the thread. its not a legal race right? not that i discourage it and maybe would race it if it didnt scare the crap out of me with cars.

Lol probably at the night races lol but ill probably warn them ahead of time…there are literally zero homes in that area…its the end of a public street…just so happens to have a parking lot with a park lol

The only race will be off streets

Everything else is a joy ride

wow so they will know and it wont have any legal blocking off or like a bike race they require an ambulance, and they’re ok. awesome. that’s like backwoods stuff.

Hence the Renegade…

The locations should be enjoyable for any skill level

1 Like

PLUS…

I have back up locations…Just in case

!

What else is legal in Vegas? (Asking for a friend) :joy:

Well if you had two raptors I suppose you could make it to a chicken ranch…you know…for the chickens

3 Likes

Although its a kinda action packed Esk8 weekend…definitely not intended for those that want to sight see vegas…but if you had Significant other that needs to be entertained in a non-vegas way…I can suggest tons of cool stuff that would equally as fun for them…