Esk8Squad Renegade Vegas Weekend OCT 19~21 2018 - 10 Races - 2 adventures - 1 raffle - 1 contest

This is planned at a park. And as it says its a BBQ. At thiis location you will be able to cruise the bike paths and parking lots. It’s a big park. The paths are fun to ride since it windes through a desert portion of the park. For those with AT wheels…this is a cool place. Take a trip around the huge pond along the gravel path, hit the wide open grass.

We will close out our weekend with good food and company. And do our last $ raffle that will include a free next event entry!

PS power to recharge will be provided

Please also note times maybe adjusted to make sure that everyone has a run.

Day of Arrival: First day

The first day of the weekend starts in the evening on Friday. Hopefully, most of you are able to arrive by the late afternoon. That will give you time top off your battery and head out. Again, we will have aome type of power source for you at the starting point. If you are unable to meet up at the first game, you still can catch the Treasure Hunt.

There will be opportunities to recharge your boards at various points.

This will be an interesting competition.

I have not decided on the firearm of choice yet, but to keep in tradition, it will be some type of rife. You will have an opportunity to practice during the day.

The shooting area will be at the starting point for everyone to watch.

Everyone must wear eye protection.

PS RIFLE = Airsoft or Pellet rife

If you are on Facebook:

Tips: Riding Downtown Las Vegas

Don’t ride under the covered walking area of Fremont street. Definitely off limits. You must walk your boards. Otherwise it’s pretty open season. Sidewalks and roads are fair game. Just watch for people. Follow road rules when on the street. Obay all traffic signals and signs. And just stay to the right if a car comes. All very simple rules. But will make for a fun and safe night.

Tips: Hollywood Races

These are bike paths open to the public. But are not heavily traveled. So from time to time you will see someone. Make sure you make them aware you are there and about to pass them. I have never had a problem blasting by someone. Just like a biker…Just yell left or something that will let them know you are about to smoke them.

Are there blind spots? Just keep right on anything that looks suspect. You should have enough distance and angle on the paths to see what is coming.

So, obstacles are part of the game…if people are in the way…get pass them quickly and safely cause there aint no do overs

Night Races

You better have lights. It will be pitch black. There are zero lights on the path. I will have glow stick markers to help you if your lights go out…but other than that…so…get a big ass light for this ride…it will be like blair witch on Esk8

Wildlife

There are the typical desert things like scorpions and :snake:…i haven’t seen any but I know they are there…Rabbits…and coyotes…those i have seen. Just so you are aware

There will be of course plenty of h20 and power…and don’t worry youll have a good lunch too

Places to sit and hide under the shade There are various picnic tables in the area that we will occupy. There will be places to sit, eat and ride. You may bring your own gear to set up. There will be plenty of space.

There are porto johns/out house (i will have toilet paper and baby wipes)… i will have our own area if you would like to wash your hands with clean water

2 Likes

Welcome back man. You’ve been missed. And a heck of a comeback. This is awesome.

1 Like

Man Micheal, this is one heck of an event. The price tag though :open_mouth: I don’t really know what to expect, haha.

2 Likes

Jesus! Welcome back Micheal! You ran right into this, didn´t you :smiley: I expected something more calm like: “Yo i´m back folks, lemme start planning things!” Awesome you´re still doing this!

I´m not in Murica at that time, so have fun everybody and have an awesome event with positive vibes to the public :sunglasses:

1 Like

Welcome back to the fold brother

1 Like

So Stoked, October is a great month for Las Vegas!

2 Likes

Thanks again guys…

And I don’t want you guys thinking i went to pokey for a little stint lol I didn’t just had family stuff but things are good so I don’t worry about dropping anything

Good to be back

1 Like

Lol…I think i let a few people down when I ghosted everyone for a while… I definitely wanted to redeem myself with all of you

3 Likes

087CA640-BBA5-4E95-98C4-FAC233D58286

8 Likes

Big love @JohnnyMeduse you of all people know it wasn’t just you it was everyone

2 Likes

3 Likes

Count me in, I missed you last trip to Vegas a few months ago!

1 Like

Sorry man I think i was in Texas with my folks…but for sure you will see me in October…gotta rally the troops

imageimageThe Goldspike attached to the Oasis hotel has a backyard.

Games

Our Backyard is home to plenty of fun games to bring back those childhood memories.

Games List:

Giant Beer Pong OCTOPONG Four Square Connect Four Shuffle Board Skeeball Cornhole Twister Billiards Darts Giant Chess Arcade Games Giant Jenga https://goldspike.com/playground/

4 Likes