CARVON V4 ExoDrive = TorqueDrive -- CLOSED

Second set of pulleys have arrived image

Nothing like a perfect fit image

3 Likes

@LEVer

Any updates on the indegogo shipments?

Still waiting patiently :slight_smile:

I have tried contacting you through other means but nothing lol

The drive looks amazing and cannot wait to get my hands on it.

3 Likes

Has everyone from this group buy received their drives? I still don’t have mine and it seems they’ve gone silent again :tired_face:

1 Like

Please don’t double post, it’s like litter… :disappointed:

1 Like

Anyone not using their vesc adaptors/know where I can get some? It’s all I’m missing

Are you looking for those?

If you want to connect the phase wires to your VESC I would look into soldering the apropriate bullet and sensor JST-PH connectors to the motors.

2 Likes

Jeez I almost died a little when I saw the original price for those cables - $89 USD!!!

Yeah, definitely not going to buy those. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

They have the same cheap connectors as diyeboards too.

They’re listed at $20 when I checked.

anyone have any idea on what’s happening with the speed drive XLs. literally been waiting for a year

What was your lottery ticket number? This seems to be how Jerry is choosing which paying customer receives their product.

9 Likes

#1076 and #1084

1 Like

Sorry you did not win :blush: haha jk

9 Likes

For other folks who joined this buy via PayPal, keep an eye on your last day to file a claim with PayPal. I just filed for a refund (goods not shipped) to make it within the cutoff period.

2 Likes

This is a surprise… image Guess he read my message saying I was about to cancel

Not sure why he’s been saying he’s waiting on the skull boards adapters either. image Anyone know what this connector is and the simplest way I can connect it to a unity?

5 Likes

When did you order and did you buy the wheels separately ?

I was apart of the group buy, and he just threw in the wheels I wasn’t expecting to get them. I don’t think he even sells them yet.

Looks like the motors came with MR30 connectors instead of the e-bike connectors(Skullboard connectors). The easiest thing to do to make it work with a Unity is to cut off the connector and solder your own 3.5mm male bullet connectors for the phase wires, the sensor connector can go straight to the Unity if you have enough length. If you want to get fancy you can also do a 3.5mm male bullet connector to MR30 female connector extension that connects the Unity to the motors.

1 Like

Did he really just send you a set of direct drives with no bullet connectors and the expectation for you to self solder them on? :face_with_hand_over_mouth::expressionless:

1 Like