Carvon Direct Drive Tuners Thread - Share your tips, tricks & recommendations

Is that the deck you mentioned that fits 10s4p?

12S3P in the deck I brought but dont tell TSA that.

To TSA “this is only a 12s3p battery, well under 99wh”

1 Like

The label says 24V 99whr :wink:

7 Likes

Hahahaha we need those labels

5 Likes

Hi,

In other thread (since v3 are sold out) guys pointed me towards V4 on your website, just a quick round of questions:

• are those motors come with any adaptors for abec11 wheels ? if so can I use those with 107mm flywheel ?
  • which abec11 107mm wheels use with those, standard ones or the cut down version that they have for supposedly e-skates?
  • delivery / tax to UK.

Hey @tomtom13, the owner of Carvon doesn’t read this forum. You can try contact him through instagram or his website.

you mean this part of forum or this forum in general?? he did seem to reply a lot in: http://www.electric-skateboard.builders/t/official-carvon-v4-group-buy-completed-thank-you/36289

v3 and V4 are the same. What makes them different is the wheel adapter

That’s Michael, he’s not Jerry (jerry is the owner of carvon) Or im mistaken and you’re working for Carvon @Michaelinvegas?

@chinzw effectively I guess I am working for Jerry lol

@tomtom13 as for specific taxes…I’d have to ask if he would know. I know some people have requested certain wording be used on import forms because of taxes. And I’d ask you to check the website for shipping. He let me know today he fixed the international portion.

So it’s just a matter of a last question - 107 abec 11 wheels, adaptor that you sell it with - will it fit, and, which one of two 107mm wheels would be suitable for your motor ?

@tomtom13 let’s see if @BigBoyToys tried them?

I think the 107mm ABEC11 brand, or ABEC11 cobranded, wheels fit the V4 but I don’t have a V4 to test it with yet…

lol your getting confused with Jerry, i’d take that as a compliment if I were you :wink:

The V3s only fit Abec11 flywheels. The V4s fit the Abec 11 flywheels and the clones and the mbs at wheels.

@tomtom13 I confirmed the new 107 superfly versions will fit. Not the old version.

Yeah both the evolve 107’s and the abec 11 107mm Superflys will fit. The Abec 11 Electric Flywheels will not fit.

1 Like

Thank you @BigBoyToys very much for the information and for the alternative (evolve).

Thanks also goes to @Michaelinvegas @b264 @chinzw @DilatedPupils !!!

1 Like