Am i too old for an electric longboard?

I’m 43 (wrong age in last post, don’t know how it happened :slight_smile: ). My daughter is 3 months old, I suppose she can start riding some kind of skate in about 5 years. :slight_smile:

A smartphone brand as the “never settle” moto, we “old” electric longboard riders can have the moto “Never stop even if means pushing”. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m going to buck the trend if you are asking the question you are too old… be that 6 or 60. I’ts not about old, you will either attack or defend, and if your instinct is to defend, keep it to a slow jog… just saying…

2 Likes

I’m 45 and started electric boarding 1 year ago. no prior boarding experience. got 4th place in evolve world cup getting a board for my woman in a month too :wink: boards have no age

2 Likes

i’m turning 41 this year. I give fuck all about age. As long as my moisturizer keeps working i’m 19 years old.

6 Likes

She ain’t bout this life.

You’re not too old. You’re gonna look great.

I told my wife I was thinking about getting an Urb-E. She didn’t say I’d look like a tit, but she did ask me to think about how I’d look riding one. I bought a @longhairedboy soon after. #truestory.

2 Likes

hi, not sure what you mean fella?

Love it! cheers fella

I recently met someone while riding around randomly. He tried my board and loved it, and I’m currently building something for him. He told me he was 52. Go for it man!

10 Likes

Wow everyone here is on average 30-40 years older than me

your wrong Longhairedboy is only 19 he uses moisturizer :wink::wink:

3 Likes

Well I am almost 51 years old and got my Dual E Toxx drive on a Trampa holypro a couple of weeks ago and loving it! I actually got it for off roading, jumping and fooling around. Your own body is the one to tell you if you are too old dude and depending on how physically fit you are.

1 Like

WoW, you guys are so old! **LOL. Im 49 and still having fun. especialy riding with my son who’s 14 yrs old. I built 2 Eboards and they are the best toys ever.

2 Likes

45 years young here! Some days I walk in the office with my cool boots and tie. The other days I’m coming in with helmet, skateboard/eboard and a big grin to my face!

1 Like

Great Thread Post

I Think there is no such a thing: too old or too young for skateboarding.

Most important is to do what you feel. You can decide what you want to do, other opinions are their opinions only. You live your life from your perspective, so do what you have to do not listen those dogmas, those templates of artifical life models. Your inner self knows what is best for you, just believe your feelings.:slight_smile:

For me: I’ll be skating till my last day, it’s just awesome. I’m in love with lonboards/snowboards/ kiteboards/ mountainboards and of course esk8😍

1 Like

I am up there too :wink: I find though a longboard is a little stiff on my knees. I been riding my E-MTB and it seems the bigger tires and flexible deck… they help a lot.

The days I decide to take the train instead of drive… I use one of these to commute… real portable, and stable – speedometer I get about 35mph top speed on a straightaway … I don’t know if I will ever trust the really bad Atlanta drivers with me on an eSkateboard but with the eScooter I have more control with like my 30lb backpack on in the morning…

Not as fun to ride but definitely has it’s purpose for us older riders at times…lol

So how old is “up there” ?

39.999999999 forever…lol (this is 40)

Noo pls just don’t show me pictures of scooters :tired_face: