Am i too old for an electric longboard?

LEVEL 40. I expect to level up this November if all goes well.

7 Likes

I just rode Jerrys shred stick to 38mphā€¦Iā€™m level 46. You can DO IT! Lol

2 Likes

This is my daughter a few months ago at Level 2 on an e-Penny longboard outfitted with a handlebar (my wifeā€™s and her training board for the future). She saw me playing with it and ditched her scooter to climb onā€¦had to get the picture.

13 Likes

Iā€™m 46 and ride me e board and longboards as much as i can. Only problem is the kids always want a go so now have to build them one.

3 Likes

Iā€™m 53 here, and 'am just starting in esk8, its gonna be quite a ride. I look like a 35 year old with the physique of a 30 year old but feeling like a 25. The best part of my life is just ahead, Iā€™m gonna rock things out. :v: :sunglasses:

6 Likes

Here is the 50 year old Kid on on his mountainboard:

4 Likes

I am 47 and road my first skateboard this summer. Then i ran out and bought a Evolve GT AT. Haha I went all in.

I am 74 and still doing backflips on my e mtb.

5 Likes

Iā€™ve been skating since I was 9. Havenā€™t stopped in over 3 decades and donā€™t ever plan to. The only difference is that I pad up. Old bones donā€™t heal like they used to.

2 Likes

In this other thread you said that you are only 12. So which is it?

2 Likes

Funny if you are 12-16 you might have to ask your mam or dad ā€œwill you buy me a electric skateboardā€ if u where good u might get it. Now Iā€™m 43 or am I 44 I have to ask my wife who always says no then I just get parts send to my work placeā€¦shit hope she doesnā€™t read this Iā€™ll get grounded.

6 Likes

Thatā€™s just sad. My wife didnā€™t say a word until my fifth oneā€¦Two donā€™t really work so I guess I still have two

My board travels beyond time and space.

Is there any truth in anything you say?

2 Likes

Itā€™s up to you to believe or not.

Ive 2 and the next 1 is in my head and i think thats where it will be staying or she will pack my bagsā€¦

1 Like

60 yr. old here and also thinking of jumping in. Was thinking of a Trampa Urban Carver. Live on a nice paved bike trail, about 5 miles into town.

4 Likes

I just ask them if its wise to buy one just for fun, and if its worth it, anyways they arent paying a dollar for my stuff.

16 yrs old here

1 Like

Damn Charlie, I was beginning to think I really was the oldest guy here. Good luck on your build!

DougM

2 Likes

I went with a Zboard 2 Pearl edition. They are on sale for $300 off plus free shipping. If I really dig it I will probably do that Trampa build so I can ride trails. Ordered a helmet, knee and wrist guards too.

2 Likes