HW6.4 based ESC - ESCape

I tought the B-box used the ESC-cape pcb ?

It does! But it has its own thread, may or may not have the same BOM, and itā€™s a different manufacturer in a different part of the world :wink:

1 Like

Yup it makes sense anyway Iā€™m in europe so i will stick to Esc-cape

1 Like

Just wondering what is the favourite colour for the cover PCB solder mask for the ESCape, white, black or other?

• White
  • Black
  • Green
  • Yellow
  • Red
  • Blue

0 voters

Dual colorā€¦RED for the master ESCAPE and black for the slave ESCAPEā€¦:wink: in the color of the FORAKER red and black ā€¦:wink:

1 Like

Black and white are best

what is the price for these? have to kill some older vescā€™s before i buy new ones but curious and a bit to lazy to read trough over 400 posts^^

In the last news: 150 GPB unit with aluminum case and cover ā€¦ Without shipping charges

That seems fair:) you know without case?

in that case i hope to burn my 4.12ā€™s soon :man_farmer::fire:

From memory it seems to me that I read that the box alone is 20 GPB ā€¦ but Iā€™m not sure. Request @stewii

Manu39 is correct.

Black is indeed the favourite 2/3 of the votes, none for yellow? :smiley: Ordering black cover PCBs then.

1 Like

Black won because you didnā€™t put ā€œblinking indigoā€ as an option :wink:

4 Likes

Hi guys, I understand that this has been discussed before as the MOSFET IRF7749L1TRPBF is sold out until August-September. The alternative AUIRF7749L2TR was suggested. My question is are there any other alternatives for this MOSFET?

IRF7749L2TRPBF

Mouser had a few thousands a few days ago, but not anymore, Enertion must have bought them all :laughing:

Yeahā€¦enertionā€¦:wink:

3 Likes

waitā€¦ was it you? :open_mouth:

Not all of them :smiley: just a couple 100

3 Likes

I sent in a request through the google system a few days ago. Is there any other way of checking price/order these now?

Also is there demand for alu cases or is this all handled?

@Minim There is a small delay with the aluminium housings , but I should get 40 soon so everything will be provided and sold as a unit if you want. You can PM me if you interested.

I was just wondering if there was a demand for machining them :slight_smile: I just picked up 4meters of 100x30mm alu stock from my supplier. Looks like it would fit the box pretty good so I will machine my own housings but if there is demand I could look into making more of them.

1 Like

Norwegian cases! Well I have yet to get a price on 5 :sunglasses:

1 Like