Www.psychotiller.com BLACK FRIDAY Mic Drop

Contact @treenutter He makes them :smile:

4 Likes

Or check then out on Instagram

4 Likes

Also hoping to have a new Jet deck Available by next week.

6 Likes

Oooo, what might this be?

5 Likes

Its got me curious now too

4 Likes

Yeah heā€™s a tease

7 Likes

When ordering a complete, you want the info in advance somehow? (deck, tkp or rkp,ā€¦) I would like to take the opportunity to load my 44 deck with the missing components friday too (just shipping wise and sending funds over in 1 is cheaper). Would need an extra set of 6,rkp,mounts,ā€¦ Also, can i get redember xapham (as it considerably more $$, which i do not mind if i need to pay more for the complete)

Sorry for the q, just dont want to make a mistake and miss out :blush:

1 Like

What you do, is on Friday, just order a complete. Iā€™ll then message you from the site to get all of the specifics. No extra charge for xaphan.

Then just order the extra parts you need as well.

Iā€™ll have all of the sale pricing up on the site.

Exciting! Stoked to have you on board.

8 Likes

@Gerrycorrado Xapham!!!

4 Likes

I think your going to be a busy man the next few weeks!

1 Like

Sorry itā€™s a little off topic but Iā€™m the only one who always thinks of this when reading the title :smile:

14 Likes

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Yeah! You guys are bad ass!!

8 Likes

should I get the stealth 18 or Carvon exo Pro enclosure for my single 6374 build for my sportster? Itā€™s with the 10s3p battery

1 Like

Hey Dingo, really need to pick da right enclosure before friday. I donā€™t want to screw this one as with my group buy TSG helmetā€™s measure. Sending a PM (take a good look at the pic).

1 Like

The exo pro encosure (10s3p) only has enough room for the pack. No room for speed controllers as it is made for the Exo which has its own enclosure for the speed conroller and switch.

2 Likes

Didnā€™t get the pmā€¦

2 Likes

so my best bet would be the stealth 18 thanks for the info psychotiller :slight_smile: looking forward to the BLACK FRIDAY mic drop

1 Like

Yeah, took a while. Already sent. :+1:

2 Likes

Hopefully, hummies deck group buy goes through so I can get one of psychotillerā€™s enclosure.

So many choices that Iā€™m getting a bit overwhelmed. I want to do a 10s5p setup. Dual Vesc. What enclosure would fit this demand?

Thanks in advance

2 Likes

https://psychotiller.com/product/psychos-arc-v2 Its made for it. I have it on my hummie deck now with 12s4p and dual focboxes

5 Likes