Www.psychotiller.com BLACK FRIDAY Mic Drop

lolz… :rofl:

5 Likes

Trying to not derail the thread, but I’m actually shocked this guy is back. He’s either f-ing with us or he’s trying again for some ungodly reason. lol

3 Likes

Hold on one minute guys, I need to run to the fridge to get some butter for my popcorn

10 Likes

No, he makes lithium bombs disguised as boards. If you’re unlucky enough to get your hands on one.

6 Likes

AA TORQUE SYSTEMS jus gave psychotiller massive bump threads… :star_struck:

10 Likes

Well, I do know a sect of bearded men in a somewhat rocky middle eastern country who might be interested, but they also tend to cut thieves hands off.

Maybe he’d shill less then.

3 Likes

This is probably some brilliant publicity stunt to get this thread to the top of the page. Really, Dave? :joy:

9 Likes

well @Namasaki banned them by IP so if psycho cant come back… :crazy_face: :wink:

3 Likes

@psychotiller lives in an underground bunker with pallets of viena sausages and Raman noodles, ar-14’s and a gross stock of blow up dolls… I think he can manage a VPN :grinning:

13 Likes

I can donate the middles for quad king pin. I was finally persuaded off the supercarves (superwobbles) :wink:

5 Likes

for all I know and what Ive seen the man has enough sausages, six shooters and signed photos of LHBs mom to last a millennium.

hes a mystery to me :man_shrugging::laughing:

5 Likes

As torque systems? Have all of you guys lost your minds? What have I missed out on today?

2 Likes

I missed all the fun apparently! All the posts are gone.

2 Likes

Supposedly, he was trying to have a black friday sale lol

2 Likes

Guess ill just buy my batteries elsewhere. jkjkjk you have the biggest packs with good prices. make a 12s8p

1 Like

1500Wh and larger than my car.

Sign me up.

1 Like

If you’re serious about it, give me your email address and I’ll send you an invoice.

6 Likes

10characters

:thinking: Hmmmmm Maybe? I don’t remember what my black friday post says…

6 Likes

is there a list of all of redembers decks? Cant seem to find their website. And you dont have anything in your “decks” section on your website