Www.psychotiller.com BLACK FRIDAY Mic Drop

@psychotiller any luck your knuckles enclosure would fit well on the tayto 31" with a 11s3p flat pack battery?

2 Likes

Rkp stuff out of stock? :frowning_face:

1 Like

Sorry brotha. Thatā€™s how it worked out.

1 Like

Its friday where i live, do i press checkout, or when i wake up ā€˜tomorrowā€™? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

The sale is live!!! Check the site.

10 Likes

Done. Rkp/shooters/mounts for my other board is for later then. Sleeping time now.

3 Likes

Apparently not ALL of the enclosures are on sale for $40. Just tried to pick up a Split Low Pro V3 27" $70 listed/$70 in cart, in contrast to if I pick up a Psychoā€™s Arc $65 listed/$40 in cart (as is all others). Not sure if this is an exception or what the situation is but thatā€™s the one I wanted. Itā€™s 18:08 MST on Thursday Nov, 22. Now I read the posting as the sale being good from 23:59:59 Thursday night to exactly 23:59:59 Friday so technically that hasnā€™t started yet but all the enclosures (except the V3) if you put them in your cart they are $40.

So, Iā€™m confused as to whether the sale is actually supposed to be going on right now or if it still has a few hours to go but since the V3 is the one I want and if I wait until midnight to see if it really go on sale and doesnā€™t then I could be screwed because then for all the others really on sale, the sale ends and nothing is on sale, and Iā€™m SOLā€¦so what do I do? Buy something I really donā€™t prefer but need or miss out entirely?

2 Likes

@psychotiller Help this guy out, seems like this is really bothering him and I donā€™t want him to have breakdown :grinning:

3 Likes

Hit refresh or something. I fixed that price issue at 630am. Split lowpro is on saleā€¦And Calm down man!!!

9 Likes

Mematic_meme_20181122_172101

15 Likes

Iā€™m going to choose my first electric skateboard.

7 Likes

if youā€™re in the US, get @psychotillerā€™s complete and he can tailor fit the build to your needs. You can count on Him

4 Likes
7 Likes

Sorry to have to report back that it is still not being marked down. Listed at $70, in the cart at $70, and when at checkout $70ā€¦Has anyone else tried adding this to their cart and gotten $40?

Edit: Talking about the V3 only

https://psychotiller.com/product/split-low-pro-v3

1 Like

Hey @psychotiller! ā€¦put me on the list for the Evo enclosure for that Pintail 40" we just talk about a couple of days ago. Iā€™m typing as we talkā€¦ Done!!

2 Likes

Bring it on babyyy ā€¦ Order #9833722

IMG_20180908_014117

9 Likes

Hey mine is 9833010 and I ordered like an hour ago. @psychotiller is doing some work!

4 Likes

Screenshot_20181122-203016

4 Likes

@psychotiller Im interested in purchasing your 10s5p battery pack in a stacked configuration. On the site it says USA only but when I click add to cart I get the option to ship to canada. Are you able to ship to Ontario?

Please let me know, thanks!

2 Likes