WTT Want To Trade?

I have a DRV error 4.12 VESC. No visible damage to the chip, but definitely doesn’t work.

1 Like

Where did you buy the vesc from?

@psychotiller. It’s a maytech. Put about 2 hours of riding on it before I got the drv error. Just a bad chip

@Lionpuncher

45 bucks it would be fixed and functional. @JohnnyMeduse

2 Likes

I know I’m not shitting on you the man asked where I got it​:joy::joy::joy: @psychotiller

1 Like

Got (4) 330-5m-15mm belts for trade Bought the belts and didn’t fit

4 Likes

I have a brand new nano x and receiver and was wondering if anyone wants to trade for a brand new Benchwheel or brand new gt2b mod

still availible for trade

Trade you a nano x for you right nano x haha nah but I’ve the same looking for a drive kit

1 Like

Still available. Would also trade for @ervinelin modified remote.

Hey I have this ESC with UBEC: collections/esc-speed-controller/products/torqueboards-12s-120a-car-esc-opto-hv?variant=712176566295 collections/esc-speed-controller-accessories/products/12s-ubec It’s brand new and comes with the programming card: collections/esc-speed-controller-accessories/products/torqueboards-esc-programming-card The retail value is 178.95 USD I’m looking for a torque ESC with 4.12 hardware preferably new or hardly used with no physical damage along with some battery building supplies like kapton tape and pure nickel strip. I don’t know if I should just sell all this stuff but I want to see what you guys have to trade.

1 Like

@DeathCookies

I think is a Keda motor.

1 Like

I’ll give 320 5m 12 belt for 360 5m 12. i have 2 to give

What’s the kv on that keda?

I have a near busted 6755 sk3 260kv motor. can is warped, clip is grinded (u need new clip). It still works but not a good condition. (I was using it for almost 3month until yesterday) anyone want it or trade with something invaluable, let me know. giving out for free. just the shipping from Canada.

Hello, do you still have the infinity mounts? I have a kooboard gen2 battery, deck and metal enclosure.dual drive belt from diyeboard and other stuff.or i have some $.grtz

They have about 0.5mm wiggle room but a spacer should solve it

Got some brand new 6shooters fs/trade

Used to go from middle of my street to the end and haven’t used them since

What do you want for them ?