WTT Want To Trade?

Yeah that seems correct

Yep that’s a Keda, I run dual on one of my boards at 12s and it goes great, plenty of power for me

I just got the info by @pat.speed that my Motor should be a 6356. i cannot confirm it right now but it should be. It was as thick (63) as my sk Motors just not as Long as the others.

Trading 2 trampa vertigo motor mounts!

What kind exactly? You have pictures?

Ah, those. They’re nice, but i’m looking for ones with idlers, sorry.

I’ve got a pretty much brand new set of Abec 97’s I’d like to swap for a set of 90’s I’m in the uk

I have two nunchuck remotes. One vesc plug and play (uart) and one ppm compatible one (!). Looking for two @mastercho Moded gt2b (exactly that mod and no other mod :see_no_evil:)

Need a high discharge lipo, low ah (for a spotwelder) anyone?

1 Like

Anybody have a 30mm motor mount they want to trade? I have all sorts of random stuff I could do. BKB mount, BT module, 40t Abec pulleys…

PM me and LMK what you have and what you are looking for.

Hi everyone, I have a moose blank drop-down deck (about one inch), 9 ply and fairly stiff. 40"x9" at its narrowest point. I had gotten it all ready only to find that it’s too narrow for my enclosure, so it’s never been used besides checking the mounting of trucks on it. Mini remote is for scale, not selling.

I treated the bottom with mahogany wood stainer, followed by spray-on lacquer. The top is covered with custom griptape. I’m including a pair of 3d printed risers that bring the ends of the deck down to zero degrees. I’m looking to trade for a shorter deck with no drop, something between about 35 and 37 inches long. Example: https://m.ebay.com/itm/37-X-9-5-Downhill-Longboard-Deck/182952679776?hash=item2a98d45960:g:jcUAAOSwLEtYh-hF

Anyone want to trade for 2 broken vesc 4.12?

1 Like

are you in europe? whats broken on them?

I am in the USA. One needs a DRV replaced and the other had a short on the UART port

In case you would be interested in broken VESCs from Europe…I have one :slight_smile: It has replaced DRV, after replacement it didnt work and there was a smell coming from the other side of the PCB… I discussed this with a VESC repairer and he siad it is probably some resistor…the DRV should be ok :slight_smile: Also FETs are ok :slight_smile:

1 Like

whatcha want for em?

What do you got? 6355 motor? Wheels. Remote

i got a beat up tacon 245kv 6364 if you want it

I would need a 6355 for dual street setup.

1 Like