WTT Want To Trade?

Well I still need a motor, vesc 4.12, belt, and I think that’s it

Preferably a 6374 190kv (to match my single motor)

Or, I am trying to get a vesc and case from another user, if someone has a bkb or TB 190kv 6374 motor and $ then I would be willing to do tht

pmd

10char

@Lobap

With 97 i will loose idlers feature from marcmt88 mounts :frowning: that’s why i want to keep 90mm

Btw no wheel bite just a matter of mount size… but i might keep them for next build, not sure what to do.

This is why my @marc88 custom mounts are large. I thought about putting larger 107 mm Superflies in the future and for that reason the idlers are positioned far behind. No wheel bite, no interference.

1 Like

I’m looking for another set of 6 shooters. I have a BKB 6374 190kv motor, never run. It’s been sitting on my bench for 3 or 4 months. If you haven’t sold or traded yet let me know what you want.

Hello,i am from EU (Belgium) and have the following parts to trade: Koowheel/Kooboard gen2 battery 5500mah 198wh and charger (used only once ! My Kooboard battery and escs have been replaced by a new on via the warranty) Koowheel/Kooboard gen 2 metal battery holder

!

Looking for TB trucks , 6355 motors , mountainboard parts etc… PM me if you are interested.

1 Like

190kv it is

if someone is interested , iam trading my 48v 500w front wheel ebike kit + 13ah 48v battery. I am now looking for Evolve GT stuff (mounts , GT AT wheel kit , deck…) PM me if you are interested.:! I am from EU (Belgium) 20180401_135915|666x500

Please add, where you are from.

hello, EU (Belgium)

Trading my Nan in exchange for anything Trampa related? offers welcome:joy::joy::rofl:

image_400x400

5 Likes

Cool man!

My mounts are already big enough for my Jet Spud!!! :smile:

1 Like

I have an 48v 500w ebike front wheel conversion kit to trade. Something similar to this:

Looking to trade for e-mountainboard and evolve AT stuff (mounts , trucks , 200kv racerstar motors , Evolve deck…).

1 Like

It’s most likely 190kv but I don’t know for sure

Jep it is 190 kv. Still for trade or sale

I wish there was a 5055 version of those motors

1 Like

image new TB 6374; mounted but never used. Would like to trade for LHB totally bitchin 190kv 6355. Preferably new or lightly used.

3 Likes

Looks like a 6374 version of this

This dicussion has been had many times, TB motors and Flipsky motors might look similar, but unfortunately Flipsky just isnt reliable with manufacturing, while TB usually (probably 95% of the time) has quality product

(the c clamps ;P, sorry dex :heart: )

2 Likes

Ok good to know. Because I’ve spotted the similarities between the motors and posted a link to a listing on alibaba for comparison, but people keep insisting TB motors look different.

1 Like

In person there are differences, for sure. Ive had both