WTT Want To Trade?

FOR TRADE Motor Mount for Paris Trucks (Custom) Tacon 245kv 6364 (beat up but works great) Upgraded Enertion VESC (lifted ppm pad, soldered to cap)

WANT Eboosted 12s Universal Random Other Shit

Ok thanks, I didn’t know the value and I knew some pumps were very expensive

I dont expect anyone will have all the items :slight_smile: And to be clear I am looking for items for my second SMALL board…so used parts with small power output would work well. like 5065 motor, cheap ebay motor mount, used remote (can be without reciever if it is nice)…and I dont want all of it for the vacuum pump :wink:

Best I can do is caliber clones + motor pulley + motor mount :slight_smile:

Nah :confused: I need motor mount for round trucks (yeah I know it is not the best idea guys) so I dont need those…

Hey, do you still want to trade for that landwheel hubs? I’ve a a 256gb crucial ssd and a 256 samsung ssd. Let me know. Thanks

1 Like

PMed 10 char

Wondering how much shipping would be to the Uk

If I would send it as economy parcel with Czech Post it should cost like 23 euros…but i cant tell for sure…it depends on the price I would get at Post Office…I dont remember exact weight of the vacuum pump…

Thank you, I really dont know where to start with vacuum pumps so I will research before I will consider trading anything

Yea, no problem :slight_smile: I higly recommend you to get used Thomas, they are the best…I got them recommended by whitepony or mastercho…cant remember which one of them :open_mouth: Most ppl use chineese oil pumps, which are not bad, but you have to make sure you have enough oil and they dont last as long…

Thats reassuring :slight_smile:

Is it oil less?

Want to trade New Riptide WFB - 93a FatCone and Krank 93a Chubby bushings. Both come with flat washers.

1 Like

I’ve got an 6368 / 6374 motor with 190kv uncensored. Used for a couple miles. I’d like to trade it against a 6355 since I don’t need the extra oomph on my cruiser build. Anybody in EU up for it ?

@TranxFu Did you make a flexible wire mod? This is my 5663 Motor with flexible Silicone wire mod

No, haven’t messed with the wires as they are still pretty flexible, even if its not silicon. Cant see a pic ^^

My fault :man_facepalming: //esk8content.nyc3.digitaloceanspaces.com/uploads/db2454/optimized/3X/2/f/2f58917920014430e4cd6766cabedb03531d92b8_1_666x500.jpg

What kv rating ? Is it a tacon ?

No it is not a tacon. Actually i dont know the Name. I hardly used it but got it like 2 years now. 6S 195kv

Looks like a Keda