Would somebody help Review my Meepo Board

If you send me one I’ll review it😂

I’d be down. What’s your offer?

Send me one down!

I’ll do different tests in different scenarious, speed, range, durability from vibrations… so on. I have roads in some places still since Soviet Union times, so no better field for testing :wink: It also would be interesting to try flexy, split enclosure board.

Sure, if you send me one I’ll promise to give it an unbiased review.

What’s it’s current range? So I know whether to use it at the park or to ride it to the beach. (I’m in Southern California)

thank you guys for being interested. I run a small company Meepo Board. So I am not capable to send free board at present stage. I sold like 50 boards already. My offer would be that I give a favor discount to friends who can help me marketing the board some, by review video or somehow.

1 Like

I’ll do one in mexico roads

If you are willing to cover shipping on the board to a reviewer and back then I’m sure you can get lots of people to review the board, but without reviews you’re going to have a hard time getting people to pony up cash for a relatively unknown vendor here.

Lots of people recently burned by a new vendor and lots of people who are probably waiting on R2’s. The time to review a board edit a video together and then ship the board back probably is worth more than the cost of the board itself. Not to be rude just saying it’s an economical setup and people value their time, especially if they have skills both in editing and communication.

If a reviewer spends a couple hours charging the board a few times and ride it for a few hours, then cut/edit video of the experience down and give a summary of pros and cons is a considerable amount of work to ask to be done for free (unless the person already has a successful YouTube channel and this is just an opportunity for content that they can make some profit on, Braille or John Hill’s channels for example where they make their money from the views). Say someone spends 10 hrs between testing, editing, and uploading, if they are being paid $30 an hour it’s $300 (pro editing software costs about $30 a month from Adobe or more for other software), even if you paid the person $15 an hour it’s $150 at which point they should only owe you like $150 for the board (also this is undercutting real photography or editing severely but we’re assuming the reviewer is happy to get the board and try out some new hardware).

If your margins are too small and this is impossible to do given the current volume you’ve sold then just wait it out until it’s worth it or take the risk now in hopes that getting more reviews leads to more actual buyers. Just make sure you give them to people who are trusted on here and ideally have their own shops not in direct competition with your complete so you can get unbiased reviews and feedback.

I’d be willing to buy a board and review it if you would be willing to cover the shipping. I could also post said review to Reddit and get a few other riders to give their honest opinions as well.

wafflejock, Thank you so much for that. I totally agree with you. I uploads some videos I know its hard. I would like to cover the shipping cost. Kieran

Dear Atlesk8 Please email me to [email protected] I will send you a bonus code, discount code. So you can place order on https://kieraneboard.myshopify.com/ whitout paying shipping.

I sent you an email as well, I’d be interested in taking a closer look at your product for an upcoming project.

Sorry, I missed that maybe. Please do it again. My offer is free shipping. I will send you discount code and you place order on webstore. https://kieraneboard.myshopify.com/

What kind of review are you looking for? otherwise i might be interested.

An honest will do. Buy it and ride it and tell what you like and dislike. I can offer discount code. Please email me [email protected]

allright man will do !

I just got my board and put it on the charger. It looks great out of the box. Just curious @kieraneboard which wheel is supposed to activate the smart turn on. Also how do I DE-activate the smart turn on feature? I just read on reddit about how a few users had to rearange the motor phase wires and I want to make sure I don’t need to do that. Thanks.

The one on the right. You can unplug the hall sensor of the right motor to DE. But its not recommended, that way your motor works on SQUARE WARE. You dont have any issue, nor do any other customers will have.

So my initial opinion of the Meepo is very positive. The only negative I could muster would be touchy throttle(may be a plus for others). The board is a little beast for the price. It easily tackles all hills around my immediate neighborhood, including some pretty big ones. I didn’t notice any excessive heat or voltage sag either. I’m very happy and will update with a more complete review with more use. This thing is badass.

1 Like

Hi Kieran, do you think i can get free shipping to Canada for a video review as well? Ill do one covering range, speed, hill climb and design.