Would somebody help Review my Meepo Board

Hey @kieraneboard,

If you need a review from NYC, would be happy to do one for you. let me know

If I purchased a board and you just cover the shipping costs Iā€™d be more than happy to do an extensive review including a video showing all parts of the board and preforming all kinds of tests. I will share on youtube, facebook, and instagram. If it does well (which seeing other reviews it seems it would) I will also encourage my friends to purchase one in the video I make. I will also post a review on your company facebook page. I live in Salt Lake City UT USA and Iā€™ve been researching almost every kind of Electric board there is. Let me know if this kind of deal works for you

Thanks dude, yet this offer is closed. Still you can get Meepo Board on my webstore

Hello, will you make a bigger battery pack? :slight_smile:

Would love to review it, just wishing shipping wasnā€™t such an issue

Hey i want to buy a meepo board tonight, I heard you gave alot of Youtubers a sweet discount. and im from New jersey i would love to feature and review the meepo board in a awesome park called Saddleriver park. Iā€™m a tech junkie and have port reviews before. Iā€™ve been searching and looking for a quality board for sometime now. Alot cost more then 1,200 dollars, one wheels and install on hub and motors arenā€™t waterproof or beating a 7 mile rangeā€¦ The review already on youtube are very impressive and likei said ,I WANT TO ORDER THIS BOARD ASAP I HOPE YOU CAN COVER SHIPPING OR GIVE A SWEET DISCOUNTā€¦ LOOKING FORWARD TO BUYING MY First board in a while. my email is [email protected]

Hello @kieraneboard!!

Your board is so awesome. It definitely stands out of the crowd of electric skateboards under 600 and it is significantly cheaper than most with its specifications. I am very interested in checking it out for myself and I would love to help get the news out about your product if it is indeed as good as it looks on paper! I donā€™t know if this thread or your offer is still going, but Iā€™d love to review your board on youtube and social media for a discount code!

Thanks for your time! [email protected]

I will review it, I will purchase board for $100. I will review through instagram, youtube, and reddit.

Ist there any Chance for a Discount? I will do a review on Polish and german. At this moment there are only english tests. Pls PM meine.

Heyy @kieraneboard

I would love to buy ur board but seems like the offer have already over.Ist there any chance for me to get discount code cuz Iā€™m really intrested in ur E-board cuz i have been searching the whole internet to find the cheapest and good quality boards like urs.i would really appreciate if you get me some discount or maybe free shipping cuz Iā€™m staying at Singapore.Thnks:)

I would be willing to review a board for you I live in NJ. I have been making custom boards for a few year you can check out my Instagram by searching @boneyboards

Iā€™ll definitely review it!

Hi Kierane is there any way i can get a discount code

Hello Kieran! I am a college student at Western Michigan University and this product peeks my interest. On a large college campus with many hills, a high-speed electric longboard would be the best mode of transportation. I also work for the office of sustainability and will promote your product to all students on campus as an environmentally friendly and cost-effective board. A discount code would be very useful because I am just a college student with no source of income. Advertising a sub $300 board would boost sales for students all over campus as well as everybody in the office of sustainability. Thank you so much for this amazing product! Jacob Goldstein

2 Likes

Sorry to tell you, but heā€™s shipping so many boards that some are complaining about delays. As a meepo owner I suggest you just buy it at the current price so you arenā€™t disappointed with wait timesā€¦its a solid board for less than $400

1 Like

Hello I am on youtube and would do a review for you I live in Las Vegas and the city is the best to ride a e board. If you send me a discount so I can buy one from you, Iā€™ll be more then happy to do you a review from the stripe of Vegas to the suburbs in greenvalley. Email me at [email protected] thank you.

Hi I would like to make a honest review og MEEPO and what i find good and what could be better. I am together with my skater friends going to make our opinion points and send it to you if you pay shipping. I will wait exited for your answer:)

You can notify me at [email protected]

1 Like

Folks, this thread is really old. The Meepo is no longer prototype

3 Likes

@frank5 Link please