Why I didn’t go to the Esk8Squad Renegade Vegas Weekend Contest

:rofl: no judging dude. At least it shows that you don’t often send text with the word coke in it.

5 Likes

That stuffs cheaper in Vegas bud.

7 Likes

I’m just busting your chops :grinning:

1 Like

My phone thinks I have I fascition with ducks :grinning:

4 Likes

Duck pics are coming

4 Likes

I usually erase my phone’s dictionary when it starts typing dirty shits on its own.
Also, prevent from lying to my wife when she would ask “what is brazzers? And why do you text me that?

5 Likes

Were they uneven like your drawing?

1 Like

I had to pick up my family in mexico and fly them all to San Diego and that was the same weekend

1 Like

when a thread gets so off topic but mods don’t do anything Bc it’s entertaining as hell

9 Likes

It is like… why there wasn’t any moderation on this forum between 18-20oct 2018… because most of the moderator where in Vegas have fun… :man_shrugging:

4 Likes

I mean… I was moderating…?

2 Likes

The cooler moderators were in Vegas. :laughing:

4 Likes

Sorry… @anorak234:slightly_smiling_face: (I hope that is the most appropriate smiley face)

5 Likes

Ben, we are gonna do the next one on school days. How you gonna moderate when you got test and class? Oh wait I’m old, forgot kids have all the cool tech these days. I wouldn’t be able to do anything on a pager image

4 Likes

Damn I deleted my original post because I am stupid while I am ill… I couldn’t come because I have to protect the planet and not fly to america with a stinky airplane. :kangaroo:

3 Likes

my tongue got frozen on the lantern while waiting for the taxi to bring me to the airport…

1067719750dumm2

10 Likes

I was on my way…

… Then shit happened…

… And I got there instead :

Was fun as hell, but next year I’ll take the plane to Vegas instead.

13 Likes

Because I’m lame and my build that was started about 8 months ago still isn’t done due to the fact that I’ve gone down the deep end of the forum to mine for all the hidden knowledge…crap, got distracted again, did I miss 2019 renegade already?

3 Likes

I’m confused. Are these reasons you went or refrained from going?:joy:

12 Likes

He probably went to Vegas but didn’t join the squad because Tishawn is there and for sure he’s gonna be seen on you tube.

5 Likes