Why I didn’t go to the Esk8Squad Renegade Vegas Weekend Contest

Alrighty bitches…Contest time

Only open to people that did not go the Esk8Squad Renegade Vegas Weekend October 19-21, 2018

Contest ends November 11, 2018 at 9pm Vegas time

This is a global Contest

Most :heart: On thier post Wins

Below, explain why you missed the Renegade Weekend. Pictures allowed.

What was soooooo important that you couldn’t just drop everything and shirk all adult responsibility like the rest of us?..We left our kids with grandparents, we put extra food in the bowls of all our animals, they hauled all their gear to Vegas… so on and so fourth…WTF was so important? image The winner gets some @LazyRolling bearings & Skatetool all the way from Sweden…and that’s not all I’ll throw in a Esk8Squad and Esk8OrDie vinyl helmet stickers as well

For the least :heart: I’ll mail you some random stickers

Good luck!

image image

24 Likes

I got my dick stuck in the motors of an imaginary airplane I was building to transport myself to Vegas from the other side of the world.

5 day hospitalization.

30 Likes

My excuse is pretty lame, I just picked buying more parts over having a vacation. Plus my wife gave me the “yeah sure, you can totally go” but I knew it really meant “oh you better not”.

But im getting there. First ride of first build is soooooo close. 7579a7e76d033f0e81ef126145a5240d7c3723db_1_375x500

23 Likes

I SPENT ALL MY MONEY ON ESK8 SH*T THAN A PLANE TICKET AND A HOTEL :sob::sob::sob:

11 Likes

I suck!

10 Likes

You know like I would go but I live in a hole, a actual hole, like a huge big fuck off geographical hole.

Well that and I’m poor as shit

Edit: if nobody likes anyone’s posts does that mean we all get free stickers?

7 Likes

I didn’t go because i was arrested for jaywalking :expressionless:

11 Likes

#longhairedboy

5 Likes

The dog ate my honework

6 Likes

IMG_20181028_135503

23 Likes

Elephant with tiny trunk?

8 Likes

No, just broke. Haven’t got two pennyboards to rub together :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

Had to decide to either:

1. Show up at the event without any board and not build anything and hold off building till next year or
  2. Impulse buy and spend the $$$ on buying stuff I “need” for my first build(now builds)

Also a plane tickets cost about $1000 for me so having budget for an esk8 event for a Hobb- I mean passion that I just got into didn’t really give me much of a choice :sob:

5 Likes

Ive been banned from vegas.i went a lil overboard on the strippers, blow and alcahol last time. i cant even mention vegas in my thoughts without my wife pullin out the bat from the closet and going for the knees… this post will self destruct in 5 min.

32 Likes

A little too far away, shipping and also putting together a board that’s can be a bomb plus my beard I bet I would be randomly selected as soon as I set foot in the states :grin:

4 Likes
7 Likes

Not the real reason but good enough for a contest. I had to poo and missed the last flight out.

5 Likes

Hahahah

All of u are fucking hilarious

2 Likes

I didn’t go cause I’m 'tarded :sob: Totally probably could’ve too. Fml

4 Likes

I wasn’t there it was my clone… Senior Medusa…

Can I take part in that contest…

10 Likes