Lots of people (word removed) think the Raptor Deck is ugly!
Some people say shit like “why don’t you make a cool looking deck that looks like all those other ones that all those other cool brands are using to make electric skateboard with”
When asked why they don’t like the aesthetic of the raptor they often say because of the kicktail…
I say something like this "Yeah well the kicktail is not there to make it look good you fucking "______ “, it is a fucking functional part of the deck”
Anyway, i made a video with some examples of why i like the kicktail.
mostly it is due to these reasons.
- Improved cornering ability
- Improved maneuverability
- Ability to stop & rotate on the spot
- The ability to lift the nose up over large cracks
- The ability to be able to ride up 45-degree angle gutters.
- The ability to pop the deck up for tricks, like ollies & kickflips.
I made a vlog about it. (skip to 6:30 for the examples)