Why do so many people endorse surf rods rkp trucks?

I’d tell them to start eating meat.

2 Likes

A sock full of springs!!!

1 Like

i’m skating right now…https://media.tenor.co/images/252e3aa4cbd04cc1ff11ad9978ca41c7/tenor.gif?fbclid=IwAR36MABwdLZSxHsfjQ341dU81j1wZrmvN0DXVHXbVSlCe7lDWhJOFIYBo9A

9 Likes

What bronzer do you use?

5 Likes

you need to update your title to voted best question 2019

2 Likes

But I kind of wanted cool looking trucks

1 Like

Checkmate guys. IMG_20190212_201928

10 Likes

Their hybridsz are on sale for $80. How are those?

Problem is nobody makes mounts for them yet…

Where are they on sale? @Sapphirinia

https://www.surf-rodz.com/products/kits/fall-specialsz-free-domestic-shipping

The rkps are out of stock but the other 2 in the drop down aren’t

Oh. Yeah both the hybrid and the grind don’t have mounts available that i know of. Rkp or hex tkp. They are supposed to change the seasonal sale item any day. (Talked to them last week) I suggested 200mm rkp or 177 tkp. Hopefully they listened. Probably not lol

4 Likes

So i guess nobody knows how they ride if I were to figure out a way to mount them… Hmm.

1 Like

Im sure there’s a way. The nice thing about the rkp and hex tkp, they have shoulder bolts as axles. So you can change the length. Comes in hand when swapping to pneumatic tires. Or using pullys with integrated bearings. Also allows you to bolt your mounts at the very end of the hanger for lots of motor space or shorter bolts and move the mounts in for a narrow wb.

1 Like

Haha and they listened.

7 Likes

Damn, must resist urge to buy more.

1 Like

I have put out about a 1k in the past month and a half so I think my wife would smack me upside the head if I bought them right now. Going with there current time frame they will still have them on sale in June.

I’ll let you guys know if there is a big difference from TB218 trucks with almost precision bushing kit cause I got a set of 200mm RKP surfrods on the way.

For reference I actually payed more for my TB218 trucks + almost precision kit than I did for my Surfrodz on special that are actually precision.

2 Likes

Get the riptide cups and some riptide bushings and it will be even better

Nice, which ones fit? I have many venom and riptide caliber bushings.