Why do so many people endorse surf rods rkp trucks?

Well for the cups they are the same as randals. As for the bushings it depends on what you want them to do and then said @Alphamail which would be best cause he is the man

2 Likes

Out of stock already…

1 Like

:scream: oh no I hope they will get some more I feel like they will just need more milled out

3 Likes

I can tell you now there is, assuming a custom bushing setup on the SRs too. I like TB218s, don’t get me wrong, I have multiple sets, but SR precision trucks are whole new level.

5 Likes

**falls out of chair laughing

1 Like

Was about to say that

A Little question for SR TKP user, did you know if the total length of the hanger is the same between the Grind and Hex (with the shorter axle - I think it’s 50mm right ?) ?

And, also, if on the shorter axle need spacer and maybe how many ^^

Thx a lot for your help!

I think thet are the same length. But the hanger shape is different. The grindz dont have a full hexagon hanger. The bottom is rounded. I have a 10mm hex tkp on the 50mm axles with no spares on my landyachtz osteon.

2 Likes

Awesome, exactly the answer I was hoping !! Thx a lot @Skunk :wink: :+1:

Edit : BTW, I see nice Senior Pepe 90 on this sweet deck (how long is it ?) and no riser ! once again exactly what I want with a mad hub setup ! It is your push board or next project?

1 Like

There’s a riser on the front because the rear has an adjustable base plate which is considerably taller than the standard fixed base plate. It’s a push board for now. The deck might be going to @sender for a makeover and up for sale after. It’s about 38inch? First gen landyachtz osteon

3 Likes

ho, ok! That awesome :smiley: looking forward to this craziness!

1 Like

What is the difference from the indeez to The tkp they have now?

I heard we were talking about SurfRodz?

IMG_20190309_103020

I’m just shamelessly seeing how much mileage my rather stoned late night decisions can get me.

13 Likes

You should spam Potter’s inbox with that picture lol

3 Likes

Because why not??? :smile:

IMG_20190311_211306

14 Likes

If it’s well the question I ask myself … As I understand the Hex is the original one (with the full Hex profil hanger), after they made the Grind serie for the skater, with a round surface under the truck grind easier (than the multi flat surface of the Hex) and maybe a bit more stronger too.

So the indeez are the grindsz just the old name? If you look at the surfrodz website under the truck kits all of them say grindsz