Why do so many people endorse surf rods rkp trucks?

Doesn’t turn well enough… those are rear trucks… i couple them with surf trucks in front for max wobble effect image

7 Likes

It has a 2" turn radius and a top speed of 6 fathoms per hour

2 Likes

Needs springs and it’ll be a hot ticket!!

1 Like

nahhh i got a set of this IN THE CENTER OF THE BOARD for maximum cushyness also adds to wobbleimage

4 Likes

Wow… that is the FUTURE OF ESK8 right there!!

3 Likes

clearly the future have many twist and turns most of them uncontrolled

6 Likes

I’m laughing my ass off right now :grinning:

4 Likes

I have one of those surf adapters definitely a cool feel but I wouldn’t put them on anything that is going faster than a cruise speed.

What if someone wanted a custom board but instead of surf rodz they wanted a triple kingpin sidewinders?

Pretty sure tiller had a rule about… custom build can’t smell, sound, look, feel like an evolve… guessing anything more then 1 kingpin will fall into that bucket :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Yeah he definitely did

5 Likes

theres really all type of stuff out there… image

6 Likes

Aww why tiller no like trampa… i’m going to put 6 shooters on my trampa :smiley:

3 Likes

But if you use a red ember board it wouldn’t look or feel like a evolve.

2 Likes

He will hunt you down in the dead if6 night and give you a … Stern taking too :grinning:

6 Likes

I would want that on triple kingpins.

1 Like

I’ll set them sixshooters up with surfrodz 10mm bearings and put them on trampas 9.52324532413223mm trucks. it will be enough to LOOK right… but will wobble like crazy :smiley:

2 Likes

If you put 6ers on trampa trucks it will be self correcting, something will explode :grinning:

1 Like

It will be the moment when the matrix bugs out and we shall all be freed from our pods!. I need another beer

2 Likes

you could just skate with your minds. who needs wheels.

4 Likes

Who needs wheels indeed… image

3 Likes