Who plays Video Games?

GAMING SYSTEM: PC / Xbox One

GAMER TAG: Steam: realbigron Xbox: DonCharisma

GAMES I PLAY: Gran Theft Auto 5 Online, CS:GO, Rocket League, Battelfield One (starting to play multiplayer). Never found companions to play borderlands (1&2) in Coop. Also Forza Horizon 3 and 2 and also Forza Motorsport 6.

I need to search for an esk8 simulator! XD

Does noone play Fortnite? That has been my jam lately!

1 Like

sorry but now i have a deep hatred for you. along with anyone else that hopped on the fortnite busā€¦

1 Like

Thats a bit harshā€¦ why the hate? I have like 30 squad winsā€¦ #legend

2 Likes

people in school. in every single class there is atleast 2 kids sitting in the back talking about the new update or bragging about their wins EXTREMELY loudly. i have to deal with this for 7 hours per day, 5 days per week

1 Like

Well, they are merely cannon fodder for my crew. Rest easy knowing that!

1 Like

Ps4? Hsgdkkdjdj

1 Like

no VR games here? I was thinking yesterday about the people Iā€™ve let try my DK1, DK2, Vive and starting to wonder if thereā€™s a correlation between balance abilities and VR sickness, Iā€™ve personally never had problems and am immune just wondering if any others here are immune

Iā€™ve used the Microsoft Hololense a couple of times and wow was I blown away by how well it worked and how amazing it looked, really impressive technology. Also canā€™t wait to see what Magic Leap has to offer once they announce something and come out of the shadows.

Dammit! XB1

Mierda. . .

I have a Vive

1 Like

Iā€™ve tried them all at conventions (DK1, DK2, consumer edition, vive, gear), but not for any longer than 15 minutes, so I wish I knew if I was immune or not, cause then I would get one. None of my friends have one so its been hard to find an extended play test.

I think being able to adjust to varying and sometimes unexpected speeds, angles, momentum, gravity etc. means sk8ers automatically adjust.

sadly still no sk8 sims, was really hoping for a FPS version of the ā€˜Skateā€™ series

That would be wicked.

I find Iā€™m pretty temperamental with motion sickness. E-skating I have no issues with. In my car Iā€™m fine if Iā€™m driving, but if someone else is driving Iā€™ll get car sick if Iā€™m not watching the road. Iā€™ll get sick with some FPS games (COD, Crysis, etc) but not something like Overwatch (surprisingly) and Iā€™m fine with all third person games.

My guess is I wonā€™t be able to do VR for very long. Any guesses?

Try and see, the oculus rift is the same price as a big battery!

VR blew my mind, then came my first esk8 :slight_smile:

Haha youā€™re not kidding, same here.

Darn these budgets which restrict how much money I can blow on cool toys!

Currently playing Mafia 3 on PS4, found a good deal. Itā€™s not crazy, but itā€™s fun, and not stressful, perfect for relaxing after work.

1 Like

heroes of the storm mostlyā€¦ lots of vr movies on my s6 edge tho!!!

I use to play a game league of legends , from 7th grade to 11th I lowlifed the living crap out of the game and climed the ranks to .10% out of 62 million people but my days are over no time to play video games but that game took a lot of hours of my life awayā€¦!(picture of how much this game has robbed me of my time )

2 Likes