Who plays Video Games?

If you wanna get seriously disturbed then Outlast is great! @ATLesk8

Also anyone playing Star Citizen? If you haven’t even heard of it look it up now.

2 Likes

Definitely get Resident Evil 7. It’s a breath of fresh air for the series, and is absolutely amazing. It’s a reboot, so you don’t have to have played the other ones to make sense of the story :wink:

How many of you guys are trying to help me kill terrorists in Arma 3? When I’m not fixing VESCs or studying for exams or doing homework or studying for more exams or doing more homework and then a few lab reports, that’s all I play. If you don’t already play it, ask @psychotiller or @longhairedboy for a copy of it. Both of their moms worked very hard to make sure you guys have a chance to experience real gaming :joy:

3 Likes

Anyone want to q in cs?

Greetings fellow Citizen! I was wondering if anyone else was going to bring this one up! I’m mainly into open world exploration titles, hence games like Star citizen and Subnautica, though I’ve dabbled in most of the genres over the years. I’m currently being pleasantly surprised by the Mad Max PC game. My opinion is that for a game to be worthwhile, it must be excellent in AT LEAST either story or gameplay mechanics. I think these days awesome graphics are really more icing on the cake.

2 Likes

Does anyone play cs1.6?

1 Like

Bro wat? PC(GTX 1050 4gb TI) Zackorycramer CSGO, AGAR.IO, MINECRAFT

Ban him. With a chainsaw

Is cs still running servers?

1 Like

Yes haha, I play on it every day almost

steam? …

Borisf2001 works probably haha, otherwise Noob Noob

No VR gamers?

I have rift and I’m totally obsessed with a milsim called Onward. Unfortunately after work, mba, beer brewing, esk8 and two kids there is not a lot of game time left.

Also play some fifa on Xbox 1

1 Like

Did you guys see they announced Super Smash this year for the Switch??? I’m pumped. Havent battled it out on smash since the Gamecube

ive been waiting for it even since i bought my switch, im glad its coming at last :metal:

1 Like

I play them all, bought a wii-u only for this game! Now i have to buy a switch just for the next one. Lol nintendo knows how to take my money :smiley:

1 Like

I’m sad that Witcher hasn’t been mentioned in this thread

Monster hunter on ps4, anyone?

Anyone here ever try augmented reality? Are there any developers here who’ve dealt with that? For that matter, how about augmented reality with esk8?

I have a switch and play Mario Odyssey and Zelda BOTW.

1 Like