lol I had to focus on the scale, not the picture of the helmet

1 Like

@GrecoMan you win the award for most out of calibration scale everā€¦

6 Likes

hey nowā€¦

lemme weigh it again tomorrow

did you tare the helmet then just weigh the wood :joy:

3 Likes

ILM Full Face Motorcycle Street Bike Helmet with Removable Winter Neck Scarf + 2 Visors DOT (M, Matte Black) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01HEHOB7O/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_cSFMAbN471Y04

Works really well, light weight, looks good. Already saved me once!

lol no. tared the wood then put the helmet on top :rofl:

:joy: im between the triple 8 gotham dual mips/eps and the predator fr7 eps

11 Likes

For the pass owners out there, I just joined the club :wink:

@SimosMCmuffin reading your accident analysis post was when I was finally pushed over the fence in buying one.

Had the money for a dual drive upgrade but then realised that dual drive is useless if Iā€™m too injured to ride it.

By the way, I went for a tighter fit (medium). Itā€™s normal that itā€™s really tight as it slides over your head right? @Deckoz

8 Likes

Yep itā€™s normal that itā€™s tight when putting on. But it shouldnā€™t be smooshing your cranium while on. :slight_smile:

Cheeck pads should be tight. Top of head comfy.

1 Like

Yea, thereā€™s a little spot where your ears go. Feels very nice and snug with the pads pressing on your jaw. I heard that it doesnā€™t come with a carrying bag but mine came with quite a nice black string back. Even had a special pocket for the clear visor. My only gripe is that the straps are so close to your neck that itā€™s uncomfortable, even with the padding over it. But maybe thatā€™s a good thing

Wear the strap a little loose. If something wants it off your head it would pull till the button stop. So no harm not having it super tight.

The head/cushion fitment should keep it mostly in place without choking yourself :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I have now found a batter helmet that is still under $100. The thh t-42, @Deckoz does this seem better?

https://m.ebay.com.au/itm/Matte-Black-Downhill-Motorcycle-Bike-Helmet-Cycling-Full-Face-Helmet-M/152791458633?itemId=152791458633

Looks fine to meā€¦ Big fov

1 Like

Look at the Triple 8 Invader

https://triple8.com/product/invader/

2 Likes

Anyone know if Rogerbros still makes visors? Iā€™ve tried to contact them many times but I havenā€™t received a single reply. I have a bell sanction and I donā€™t have the budget to throw 100+ on a helmet with a visor

1 Like

Not bad but I donā€™t really like the shape. Also that is US dollars so around $200 AUD inc shipping

1 Like

I paid 75 for mine, it was on sale. They go on sale a lot.

1 Like

I have a Sanction and recently bought a Rogers Bros visor. I just emailed them from their website. Just make sure you get the right size, as you have to order a size down on the visor if you use the sanction rathet than the drop, which is what this visor was originally made for. I got a M visor for my L helmet.