[USA & EU][GROUPBUY] Maytech motors (CLOSED)

At this point if you can’t get on the google list. Don’t worry. Just pay in and email your information and I will add you to the master list and confirm your email tonight.

Sent money

1 Like

This afternoon I will get everyone on the master list and a confirmation email sent out. Looks like everything is coming together nicely and we can place the order on time. Thank you guys. It’s an excellent thing to be able to do before thanksgiving. Thank you again.

4 Likes

any luck placing the order?

Order has been placed , and I’m in the process of moving funds to a bank account for wire transfer
1 Like

fuck! on vacay and just saw this! Can I still paypal you rn for 12 sealed 80 motors… please please please!!!

1 Like

or 74’s if the new 80’s still aren’t out yet

puuuuuuuuhlease

Yes, I pushed the date back until Sunday. I have order pending wire transfer Monday. So I can add whatever you need.

1 Like

Paid! 10char

If the 6374 are shipped before December, how long is shipping to USA usually? (First time trying maytech motors)

usually, 4-5 days, once the order is finalized

everyone who has not paid in

MUST DO SO BEFORE MIDNIGHT TONIGHT! I will be finalizing the order tonight and making the wire transfer tomorrow. pay here

paypal.com

MAYTECH GROUP BUY

GROUP BUY FOR MAYTECH MOTORS PLEASE EMAIL [email protected] with your shipping information

email me your info here [email protected] I will email you back a confirmation i received your info and payment @Holyman92 @Jansen PM me if you need something

2 Likes

Crap crap crap :grimacing:

3 Likes

Which ones you get ?

I want the 6374 unsealed

@hyperIon1

I just sent $$ sorry I didn’t have time to run by the bank yesterday and spaced on it today. I’ll email my address in a bit if you need it/don’t have it anymore

1 Like

Ok Group buy is closed. We ordered extra of all 3 motors just in case. They will be at the group buy prices until they are all spoken for. Thank you guys.

2 Likes

All 3? What were the options >_>

6374 unsealed 6374 sealed 6880 sealed

Oh okay, haha… d idnt know there was options but I’ll stick with the 6880’s