[USA & EU][GROUPBUY] Maytech motors (CLOSED)

Soooo, what options do i have for truck/motormount combo’s for these 6880 beasts? What are people gonna be using?

They should fit most if not all mounts and trucks providing you have the space and clearance. The mount holes are the same as 6374 motors

Thats encouraging, i was hoping they would fit on surfrods rkp and psyhcotiller mounts with 6 shooters…

Not sure on ground clearence tho!

1 Like

what’s your deck? i have will have the exact same configuration, but the motors mounted rear (like evolve).

I have 2 hummie decks, and so dar thats it! I wanted one on 6 shooters and one on thane with 6374’s.

1 Like

if you mount on rear you would be fine on both configs. If want mount under the deck, its also possible , for sure on psycho hubs, but on thane depends on the wheel size

2 Likes

Thanks @Quiles :slight_smile:

1 Like

Motors been shipped ?

Sorry guys. Had a rough week. Someone brought the flu to thanksgiving dinner. We got the payment in on Monday as planned and they started getting the stock stuff ready for shipping Monday or Tuesday. USA arrival by the 8th Stock motors are 6374 sealed 6374 unsealed The 6880 are on schedule for the first of January/ end of December if all goes well. NO LOGO on the 6880 motors Phase wire Leigh is 320mm 12 inch with 5.5 banana We didn’t get the 60ct need for that motor (6880) for custom sensor wires. image

8 Likes

Hopefully i don’t regret not grabbing the 6880s. Excited about my 6374s tho. Maybe next order lol

3 Likes

Did anyone find steel motors pullys (10mm) for the 6880 motors yet? @hyperIon1 maybe you’ve had some luck?

I have some coming from maytech but uncertain if it has a key way. I did ask dickyho if he could make them but he didn’t respond

2 Likes

As long as it has a grub screw, I have a Dremel ill be good.

2 Likes

I ordered 10 sets, and they will come before the motors with stock shipment

2 Likes

How many teeth? Ill probably want a pair with my motors

1 Like

it says 20t

2 Likes

Yep definitely want a pair. That’s perfect. Toss a pair in with my motors? Add to my bill?

2 Likes

yes, $15 to the total

2 Likes

Sounds good. Thanks bud.

2 Likes