[USA & EU][GROUPBUY] Maytech motors (CLOSED)

There has been enough asking if we could add a second motor to the group buy. the 6374 190kv unsealed red/black mto motor from maytech,

this motor: IMG_0821

IMG_0822

IMG_0823

same as before please sigh up on the google doc and if you are down for the 6880 and want these please remove yourself from the other list, I will be confirming orders and collecting payments Monday

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1p2P5VigiFWvghTsllVRTcH-H0pRsLbiNKrRL6PlWTIw/edit?usp=sharing UNIT PRICE (SHIPPED IN THE USA) 90$

2 Likes

Price? 10 char

Believe it was $85 each

sorry, I forgot to add the shipped price per unit for the usa

90$ each

2 Likes

I just ordered a set of these direct from maytech with 200KV like a month ago for $118.35 each with like $35 shipping. $90 would’ve been sweet.

1 Like

we can only do that because we are ordering more than 50 at one time. it makes a big difference

2 Likes

UPDATE There will be 3 motors in the groupbuy: USA The 6880 190kv for 100$ The 6374 190kv unsealed for 90$ link The 6374 sealed 170kv 95$ link

EU The 6880 190kv for around 90€ The 6374 190kv unsealed for 81€ The 6374 sealed 170kv 85€

Those price is excl shipping from Belgium to your country. We are going to do our best to keep shipping and initial import fees (duties & taxes) to a minimum These euro prices are only an indication, keep in mind the changing exchange rate.

[UPDATED EXCEL SHEET](https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1SFG_80N3Vh6DiyYz4zxzJ7Nc9F18wdjqlhyfSJ7HXOw/edit?usp=sharing 1)

2 Likes

Extend wires on all? And did we decide to change the sensor wire plugs?

thank you @pjotr47, if you have signed up already please return to the doc and indicate which motors you prefer, thanks for your patience guys. it has quickly grown into the BLACK MOTOR FRIDAY EVENT

2 Likes

When is it gonna end still trying to make up my mind on these.

1 Like

Ordering Monday i believe

1 Like

I think I might switch to the sealed 6374 for the lower kv, and more proven track record. Had anyone heard of any issues with those sealed motors? I think LaCroix uses them on their boards. The lack of details and testing is making me a little leery of the 6880s.

1 Like

You’re correct about Lacroix :sunglasses:

2 Likes

i been rocking sealed motor for coming up on 6mo no issue so far… 12s and runs quite cool… warm actually but never hot… 6355… i was testing the cheapo 6374s on ebay and they ran hotter actually (unsealed) running them the same on my similar routes

3 Likes

lmao @Skunk you planning a 4wd? :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

:smiling_imp:

3 Likes

Are there any spec regarding the 6880? What size is the shaft? 8mm as well?

The specs are almost exactly as 6374 and shaft is 10mm

1 Like

The only advantage for the premium price is better heat dissipation and 10mm shaft?

1 Like