Upgrade cheap hub motor board with Focbox Unity & Get Amazing Performance BOOST

Can’t say I’ve ever taken the meepos to full speed but I’ve been probably upto / around 28 mph on them I think, but that’s on a 12s4p 40T battery, don’t know what they’ll do on a 10s2p.

My Mini 2 with the 10s2p ER battery cruises at 30mph on a good day it will run at 33mph according to the remote so I had my dad pace me in his truck and I was right at 33 mph… I’m trying to see what I can swap in to hit the 40mph mark…

The FOCBOX unity is looking like it’s going to be a real pain in the ass to get in the U.S. I was looking at a flipsky esc … I’ll post a picture of it below… if you could let me know what your thoughts on this one are… the Flipsky seems like it will be a lot easier to get my hands on…

Thanks again brotha, sorry to be a pain in the ass.

Going to 12s would make the difference, a unity would just allow you to get more torque out the motors… Maybe give you a tiny top speed boost but in theory it shouldn’t…

To have a 12s battery you’d need a new esc anyway!

What makes you think that?

Can you buy a flipsky from a local hobbystore near your house or something?

As far as im aware Both items come from shenzhen china.

also you can choose to get Expedited shipping on focbox so it will arrive at you in door in under 7 days.

I checked a few sites but it wouldn’t let me add it to my cart. I assumed they were out. The one site I did find that had it wanted $60 for express shipping which is extra money I can’t spend right now or Ill have to wait a month for standard shipping.