Turnigy D5035-125KV Sensored Brushless Motor

sorry for late replay, was in vacation. I think non pairs , but not sure

Hi , in your experience with the 5035 125kv… why did you switch to 192kv?

were you able to figure out that 125 rpm are really there at max speed? I finished my first built , 8" wheels, 72 teeth - 14 teeth motor, unity, 2x 5S series 5A 40c zippy . with my calculation i should get 33bla bla km/h ( ok theory ) but was on full throttle and 28 kmh was max with 12 km distance on paved , on gravel it goes down to 10 km . I ordered bigger motor sprockets now. The power and smoothies is Fu … awesome , but end speed I want more . can you reccoment the 192 kv ? thanks

I know a lot more about skateboarding than I do about electric motors, honestly, it just felt a little slow to me.

My reasoning for the 192kv was that it could generate 4000 watts of power, that was the most I had seen on a motor, and being not so electrically inclined, I thought it would be easier to configure just one motor and speed controller. I switched to the graupner 80 amp esc because the motor could pull 80 amps and the Vesc at the time only output 50. I weigh 190lbs. and the 192kv SK3 with the graupner 80amp esc and a 10s3p battery gives me all the power I need.

thanks, man . I just starting with esk building, started in october to built . the esk calculator is very helpful http://calc.esk8.it/#{“batt-type-lipo”:1,“batt-cells”:10,“motor-kv”:125,“system-efficiency”:85,“motor-pulley-teeth”:16,“wheel-pulley-teeth”:72,“wheel-size”:203}|

I will switch to 16 teeth from 14. And riding this summer. New motors are not in my butchett right now . Im 140 lbs , so im think Im good for now. Are you feeling the 195kv have less torque than the 125kv? probably with the higher Amps they have even more torque . Whats your range? so 3 packs of 10S ? and single drive train ? belt ? the FOCBOX was not appealing to you ?