TSG GROUP BUY - completed

I meant for exiled @JLabs :slight_smile:

1 Like

Whoopsie doopsie

USPS Sucks ass

2 Likes

Thank you @JLabs Best meds/motivation for knee recovery came today

Also I never had issues with USPS when i ship live fish, shrimp, plants ā€¦ 100% survival status and time is of essence do to water quality deterioration.

3 Likes

I thought maybe some of you have the same issues I have with the TSG Pass. Iā€™ve been thinking about changing the buckle because with gloves on it was really annoying to strap it on. For a while I was looking at Fidlocksā€™ magnetic clasps, but it would require sewing and probably cutting which I didnā€™t want to do.

Today I discovered this ā€œEcho Quick Releaseā€ buckle. Itā€™s a bit pricey, but requires no cutting of the strap. Iā€™ll be picking two up for my helmets.

Got mine today. Now one can be dedicated to night rides with the clear visor.

3 Likes

Good find, hereā€™s an amazon link for people that want it in 2 days :slight_smile:

https://www.amazon.com/Echo-Products-0108-001-Chin-Strap-Motorcycle/dp/B00I7KDXAY/ref=sr_1_4?rps=1&ie=UTF8&qid=1527721443&sr=8-4&keywords=Helmet+Quick+Release&refinements=p_85%3A2470955011

3 Likes

Worth it, For 10 bucks you will avoid some painful skin grabbing hair pinching moments.

Nice find @Mikenopolis

Helmet arrived in California today safe and sound. Gotta love that new helmet smell :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Anyone else with pads that think the wristguards fit poorly? Thereis like too much space around the thumb so the hard parts are sitting on the edge of my hand.

The one size smaller doesnā€™t have straps long enough to reach around the outside of my hand.

Do people just have extremely obese thumbs? I donā€™t get it

I tried a large and a medium set and both fit fine, medium was a bit better. My thumbs fit perfectly without any pressureā€¦ they even make a really good place to put the mini remote!

3 Likes

Received helmets & safety gear! Thanks @JLabs

1 Like

I know this is late, but I want to give my respect to @JLabs for the fantastic work done with the group buy along with all the other products I have bought from him. Ridiculous service and speedy as hell delivery. My new nickname for you is Amazon, with this damn shipping!

Oh and the White FF helmetā€¦LEGIT! Now time to finish my damn builds :frowning:

6 Likes

Thanks for the kind words @mixedcreation!

Iā€™m surprised no one jumped on the TSG gear yetā€¦

2 Likes

Just speaking the truth my good sir.

Damnā€¦ I need to tell my buddy to get on this. Matter of factā€¦text incoming to his ass.

Got one of my 2 helmets on Tuesday (in Canada as well). The second helmet/pads I ordered are in customs limbo or lost (I sure hope not).

Iā€™ve been looking at the pass for over a year now and Iā€™ve never been able to find it for much less than 300 cad. @jlabs thank you so much for putting this together and keeping us all safe.

3 Likes

Just received my TSG Pass! Thanks @JLabs. Iā€™ll put this one to good use here in San Franā€™s reef looking streets. One of this is a must.

:smiling_imp:

4 Likes

It says clean before useā€¦ I wonder who cleaned before use? :eyes:

2 Likes

Yeah, it also come with a Visor & chin foam replacement plus a helmet bag. So cool. (I need to read the userā€™s manual for the cleaning partā€¦)

5 Likes

:metal:

Big thanks @JLabs for putting this together! May very well have saved some lives with this, likely a handful of teeth too.

5 Likes