TSG GROUP BUY - completed

Both of mine came in today, I tried it on and that’s all so far.@jlabs you are a rockstar for doing this.

2 Likes

quick note that a Sena 3S fits in this thing really well, and the interior padding is held on with snaps so its easy to route the wires

only problem is the speaker bits are really far into those cups, might need to add a little foam stand-off to make the speakers closer to my ears

3 Likes

@osbor

thats pretty sweet. now if someone could incorporate communications between riders (via microphone). awesome!

also be sure not to isolate yourself from environmental noise (traffic, other people)

1 Like

Well, if it’s just 2 or 3 of you riding, you could just do a conference phone call while you ride. Not sure if more people can be a conference call. Assuming the headphones also support phone calls. Mine do. I have the BE Link headphones though, FWIW.

i’ve heard about those. the BE ones. do they allow ambient noise? car horns, etc

Im thinking about doing a couple of these. Bf888s radios are super cheap, and quite good.

The Sena is essentially just a Bluetooth headset with limited Rider to Rider communication. You’d be better off just doing a Skype call on phones.

It’s a speaker set, not earbuds, so plenty of outside sound is let in, in fact possibly too much, at max volume in a quiet room they aren’t that loud, they need to be real close to your ears

Are there any plans for another TSG group buy?

I have a few helmets left that I bought extra. Next week I will sell them just to be sure everything goes okay with the current orderrs

1 Like

Do you know how much they’ll go for? Colors and sizes?

What sizes? I may need three. One for my son one for me and one for my friend. What’s the price including shipping to Niceville Florida 32578?

Helmet looks amazing, thanks JLabs!

1 Like

For anyone who missed the TSG group buy… here are the remaining items, they will go one sale FRIDAY at 1pm EST.

1 small purple pass ($190) 2 medium black pass ($190) 1 large black pass ($190) 2 large whit pass ($190) 6 large protection sets ($59)

I CANNOT hold ANY items. It will be first come first serve. The items are set to auto launch at 1pm EST Friday.

3 Likes

A little hint of the upcoming build log imcluding the new TSG Pass Pro, good looking out @JLabs.

11 Likes

got mine to Canada today! thanks @JLabs !

5 Likes

Woohoo! That was faster than I expected!

3 Likes

am still waiting on my and A Canadian got his before me whaaaa … LA they probably lost my package and refound it lol,tracking said Thursday and then nothing up Intel Monday it said arriving Wednesday feels bad man

1 Like

USPS ain’t got nothin’ on Canada Post :wink:

It’s UPS not USPS…

I shipped international orders USPS

2 Likes