TSG GROUP BUY - completed

2 Large White Pass are left! I also have a bunch of large protection sets!

https://buildkitboards.com/products/tsg-basic-protection-set

Dayyyum. I want to order this sooo bad, but my wife said I have hit my allowance this month.

Me, an intellectual, : ā€œBut honey, its for safeā€¦ā€

Wife: ā€œStop itā€

If it is still there when I can sneak away $200, I will be on it. Hopefully everyone with large heads already picked theirs up.

3 Likes

(For the group buy)

I think my L size (black) Pass is too small for my head!! Introducing my ears is not pleasant and the padding squash my face. Anybody having a lose XL, we may trade?

Can someone post a pic of what the mouth foam piece looks like? I bought a Pass used locally, and it didnā€™t come with it. I canā€™t even find a pic online of what it looks like. Does anyone ride without that piece and is it really even needed?

Never tried riding without it.

2 Likes

Thanks Ben! That might just be the only damn picture of that thing on the entire Interweb. I spent a stupid amount of time searching for an image of that.

Anybody have an extra mouth/chin foam piece you donā€™t need our are willing to sell? Iā€™ve been fine without it so far, but itā€™s been warm, and Iā€™m not sure if fogging will be more of an issue when it gets colder.

1 Like

Thereā€™s really not much to it (just soft foam with fabric glued on both sides). Iā€™ve got a couple extras here if you want one though, just shoot me your address again.

1 Like

Hell yeah! Thanks bro. You rock! Seems like such a simple, but important piece. Iā€™ll PM you my address again.

1 Like

Miguel is selling his LARGE WHITE!

3 Likes

Iā€™m selling my pads, they are too small: https://www.electric-skateboard.builders/t/tsg-basic-pad-set-brand-new-large-40/60342

Hey i know im late to the party but is it possible this group buy will be starting up again at some point would love to get in on the TSG PASS but its about $450 from my country and would love to get it a bit cheaper

it would be helpful to know what country you are from :slight_smile: cheers man

ah sorry, from Australia, Melbourne dam things down here are like $450

1 Like

I too would jump on a group buy if it ever happened again.

3 Likes

I just checked the price again and all models went up $21. That will make it over $200 with shipping

1 Like

i need one im in mexico

3 months laterā€¦ Pretty sure there arenā€™t any left.

1 Like

This is a really nice thing to do. Iā€™m wondering if youā€™ll be doing it again in the future? Seems to be a growing need especially lately

Definitely! I was just thinking about it today!

It will be before the Colorado event in June, likely sooner. I will send an email today and find out when stock arrives.

7 Likes

got a TSG from last Groupbuy. would be awesome to see GB for

TSG pass pro:

TSG pass pro carbon:

New Older AVITAR V2. https://store.newolders.com/en/skateboarding-downhill-helmets/downhill-helmet-avitar.html

Anyone tried the Indian Steelbird helmet? @sofu @Touch415

2 Likes