TSG GROUP BUY - completed

Thanks a ton :slight_smile:

@Zac13 You might want to remove ur email here and send it to him in a dm. This thread will get indexed on Google.

1 Like

UPS has live tracking on my stuff.

:two_hearts:

1 Like

Filled the truck and dropped it all ofā€¦ it will be on its way to you peeps

9 Likes

KING! 10 char

3 Likes

You sirā€¦MVP right here!

2 Likes

Zac13 will not be taking over my order because of a size issue.

So the black Tsg Pass that I ordered is still open for anyone who wants it. Has not been shipped yet, read above messages for more details.

1 Like

One black TSG Pass size L left, I have canceled my order because of increased shipping. Please contact JLabs if you want to take over the last TSG Pass

2 Likes

Well mine showed up thanks @JLabs

Also apparently passes all come with Helmet Bags now! Instead of just a visor bag! Sweet!

Other pass already went to itā€™s new owner too. Thanks again man.

9 Likes

Jesus Brad taking the picture eh?:grinning:

6 Likes

Hahahaha my buddies on messenger just said the same thing in the TV

@Mikenopolis

4 Likes

I messaged JLabs about it; do you happen to know if the TSG Pass fits glasses better than a ruroc? I am selling my inferno because the goggles donā€™t fit w/my glasses onā€¦

The pass is not glasses friendlyā€¦ unless you want a temple migraineā€¦ Lol just being honestā€¦

They fit my glasses perfectly fineā€¦ they pinch a bit on the side (at wars) but itā€™s nit that bad

Might be the frame style or my head size. Iā€™m basically at the top of the Large size(23.2" max) (me 23.1" dome piece) so none of my sunglasses fit in there without

1 Like

not good for glasses isnā€™t great news for me if iā€™m desperate i might carve a small notch into either side of the foam for glasses arms to fit in iā€™m already going to be putting sena 3Sā€™ in here so, might as well

I have no issues wearing my sunglasses with my helmet. Maybe my head is in between sizes so itā€™s not too tight.

Helmet arrived, and i went for my first ever longboarding experience (as a push board, still gathering esk8 parts). i need way smoother and flatter tarmac to practice properly, and i cant get the hang of pushing the board at any kind of speed, like how to re-position my foot for it while maintaining balance. barely got above 8mph

the helmet is a tight fit. i can get it on and off without trouble but it feels pretty darn snug, i imagine itā€™ll break in over time and feel much better i was expecting a buckle strap, not this weird like, double loop thing with a clasp, wonder if you can add in a real strong buckle instead it does impact your vision but to be honest the peripheral is fine, my issue is it blocks a lot of my lower vision so i need to look way down to see the front of my board glasses fit fine, no pain or pressure at all

2 Likes

Mine fits my big ass head with glasses, have out them on after the helmet though.

1 Like