TSG GROUP BUY - completed

Order number: 1426

didn’t get a ship notification, order #1518 jared doesn’t wub me ;_;

@JLabs is a rockstar!

3 Likes

Hi, is there anyone that want to take over my order?

I initially paid 59 for the set(m), 190 for the pass(L, Black) and 33.39 for shipping. Now I need to pay another 42.66 for shipping, bringing the total to 325.05. (which is substantially more than buying it here in the Netherlands due to free shipping)

Since shipping is cheaper within the US, perhaps someone wants to take over my order.

Honestly I didn’t know this was a group buy and I just ordered it on the website. I can’t get a refund so if someone wants to take over my order it would help me a lot.

1 Like

How could you not know. Even the descriptions on the product pages said group buy?

2 Likes

@Dexstro.

Edit your post and mention the SIZE and COLOR

6 Likes

Bought it when it was 190, didn’t read anything about a group buy. Landed there via Google searching for tsg pass.

@Mikenopolis, thanks ! updated the post.

2 Likes

i’m waiting anxiously for that shipment notifcation extremely, incredibly anxiously please J please :frowning:

Be patient, it won’t be like ordering from enertion :laughing:

2 Likes

@Zac13 you can take over my order for a tsg pass (L, black) if you want.

1 Like

Superb Customer Service! Highly recommend! Thanks for confirming shipping prices, USPS is incredibly expensive.

1 Like

This should be all but three orders. I will be dropping all of them off tomorrow evening.

If you didn’t get shipping info or another invoice please email me. There were only 2 people who didn’t pay their invoice, I created a label but am not shipping their packages (if you are one of them).

6 Likes

Thanks @JLabs. This is pretty heroic. So fast and efficient!

4 Likes

well, email sent i suppose

Yeah I build drones 40-50 of then the part few years.

@dexstro hell ya I want to

Large is exactly my size too.

How do you want to go about it???

3 Likes

@JLabs can you assist @Dexstro and @Zac13 ? Sort out shipping and making shipping costs and exhcange of order in PM? Sounds like one of them is international and the other is domestic. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

:smiley: thanks for help on this!

Dam i missed out. Let me know if theres any extras. @JLabs

What’s your email… I need to keep tabs there

1 Like