TSG GROUP BUY - completed

Is there any way to buy this still???

The problem that African Swallows are non migratory. :confused: I suppose 2 swallows carrying it together may be sufficient.

2 Likes

invoice received and paid! can’t wait for this shipment to hit.

Not at GB price at least, refer to post #1. I know he ran some sales after the GB but those too might have ended. Either mail him or PM him but he’s been über busy sorting this out for a couple days now so a little patience would probably be good too

20 Likes

dassa lotta helmet :eyes:

4 Likes

That’s alot of fun right there!

What was the extra cost for if I only bought pads? I’m sure my pads dont need more ‘padding’…

I paid already and don’t mind, just curious.

ooooou such excite, very wow :smiley:

what did you pay for just pads din get invoice @JLabs i fell through the cracks

hint, you should probably give him his order number so he doesn’t have to hunt through orders

ya ima DM now, thx

EEEK!!!

tsgpass

1 Like

Got my shipping notification, too. Will have it by the end of the week. Awesome job!

@JLabs You’re the best, could you send us a Tip Jar link for putting this whole thing together?

1 Like

$5.sumthn Cant remember

That all for tonight… :crescent_moon: :zzz:

16 Likes

Looking good. Thanks @JLabs

2 Likes

Just want to say that I’ve sent you an email yesterday asking about the updated shipping invoice because I didn’t receive it. I did receive your email about the updated shipping though so… There shouldn’t be anything wrong with my email.

Since my email is international, maybe you decide to put it off till all the domestic shipping has gone out, I’m cool with that. Thanks and let me know.

Order number?

1 Like