TSG GROUP BUY - completed

Only one was and I need someone to upgrade to the pass.

if youā€™re trying to sell one more pass iā€™m down. Especially if itā€™s purple or orange.

I ordered extra black and white in large, along with some extra large pad sets. I WILL NOT SELL THESE UNITL ALLNOTHER ITEMS HAVE BEEN FULFILLED They will also have a slight price increase because I fronted the moneyā€¦ a lot of moneyā€¦

Also, no one said they would exchange a white XL so I unfortunately have to cancel someoneā€™s order. I tried to offer another helmet but no one took it. If someone ordered 2x helmets they will be the ones bat has 1x helmet removed.

6 Likes

I ordered and xl acid yellow helmet and would be more than willing to upgrade to a carbon or take a purple or something but from what I gather that wonā€™t really help ya unless someone who has a white wants a yellow instead.

If thereā€™s anyone here with an XL white that would be willing to trade for a yellow so everyone gets a helmet thatā€™d be awesome. If not someoneā€™s gonna be a lil disappointed :frowning:

3 Likes

Okay, everything is 100% ordered and I finally sat down and had the first meal of the day, not that you care but it was delicious.

The order will ship Tuesday-Wednesday and due to the size will be shipped freight. Iā€™m guessing that will take a week or so. I will then need at least a week to individually ship all the orders.

17 Likes

Hell yes. @JLabs I hope you made some bank off this after all your hard work!

3 Likes

You are a rock star sir.

3 Likes

Anyone with change of address or other problems with order, please do not contact via PM. Please email me:

jared@buildkitboards(dot)com

I had some PMā€™s about shipping cost. I do not have a set number yet because I donā€™t know the weight and dimensions. When I have more info I will post it here.

2 Likes

Shit I just saw you were also offering the superlight. Iā€™ve been looking for it for ages, anyway to get one in large?

I didnā€™t order any extra, sorry man.

Dang, totally missed out on this one. Any word on if youā€™ll be doing one in the near future?

Most likely not. This was a deal the new USA distributor was putting on, so pricing will never be this low again (Iā€™m assuming)

2 Likes

:grimacing: fiuuuuu! Glad I made it.

Hey, I just got me order canceled for Large White Pass. I thought you only had supply issues with XL? Did anything change?

Fuuuuckkkk. I thought it was. Didnā€™t you get them group email I sent yesterday and today?

I will have to send you another invoice. My apologies

Also, I was looking at the deposit for all the orders, and I forgot to take into account the 3% transaction fee which is almost $5 per helmet.

I will definitely have to charge extra for shipping or I will be in the hole for this group buy. I donā€™t know exactly how much as of yet tho. I will have to get the dimensions and weight.

1 Like

Donā€™t sweat it brother, we are happy to pay the transaction fee and shipping. This TSG Pass helmets for half price after all :grinning:.

6 Likes

group email? i didnā€™t get one but iā€™m guessing that was for the XL orders specifically

Yes it was only for white XL orders

Ohhā€¦ I got a email yesterday but I thought it was sent to everyone so didnā€™t reply it at the time as I had a large. Definitely let know know if I need to pay again. Happy to cover transaction fees for my other items as well.