TSG GROUP BUY - completed

Sorry for my mistake. I will send you an invoice tomorrow, my apologies.

No worries, thanks for doing the group buy again!

I orderd a large white and I got no email should I be concernedā€¦ Willing to pay 5$ even if u forgot to add it on I donā€™t mind

1 Like

No, only XL White got emails

@jlabs Send me an invoice for another $10 :wink:

2 Likes

^^^ what this weirdo said, send me one as well

2 Likes

Please see above, also price is not set at $10. Could be more or less depending on shipping costs.

1 Like

Ditto on that +$10 on top of that invoice when you know, much appreciate what ya did/doing :call_me_hand:

I think theyā€™re trying to tip you haha

1 Like

Hello, i guess ive missed the boat on this one? Was hoping to get a black medium one

If anybody wants to support my shop a little bit, I can always ship items together with the helmet. In the order notes just leave your previous order number

4 Likes

Just got done adding a mini remote to my order.

Thanks again!

1 Like

Damn I really wish I had known about thisā€¦ Wouldā€™ve gotten everything! Such an amazing deal you guys were able to arrange!

Okay you guys want helmets, and they still have them in stock and on sale. All future order will be prioritized after all of the previous ones have been fulfilled.

Price will be $190 for all helmets ordered from now on.

TSG Gear is $59 https://buildkitboards.com/products/tsg-basic-protection-set

@Jinra @uigiroux @Blue281 @seeb @deucesdown @Zochoten

11 Likes

Awesome! How long is this sale going on for?

Edit

Are these the same prices everyone else got from the GB?

Edit

Nvm, saw the original prices. Damn that was such a good deal! $145 for the helmet and $40 for the pads! Such a steal!

1 Like

Idk the helmets could sell out at any time so I would prefer if this was wrapped up by tomorrow or Friday

Thanks @jlabs for tagging me, order placed. Feel stupid to have missed 1st round :slight_smile:

I donā€™t think I got an order from youā€¦?

1 Like

10 char

1 Like

I canā€™t find the size chartā€¦ Could you post the link if possible pleaseā€¦? Sorryā€¦