TSG GROUP BUY - completed

he’s probably still up to his eyeballs in paper origami coming from printer… i think i might toss him a couple extra buck$

• his added time
  • ink & paper cost$
  • he just hooked us all up

@JLabs would “FF” on paypal lock it up??? cause thats the last thing want to do…

1 Like

@jlabs if you don’t put me into this gb I won’t sell you enclosures. Lol :rofl:

4 Likes

… rushing last minute order for @JLabs printer…

4 Likes

A lot. Almost 100 items if I remember correctly . I was up till 12pm last night trying to get stock secured.

15 Likes

thanks again for making it possible.

2 Likes

got a medium white early on in the GB, my head’s like 22.25" so it should fit fine? although the ship date being “within a month” is a little concerning since there’s a good chance i’ll be leaving MA three ish weeks from now…

Its a group buy, these things take time to get shipped out. Im sure @JLabs can change the shipping destination. Or give your order to someone else, I’m sure there are plenty of people waiting.

1 Like

I don’t want to promise anything but there is a good chance everything will be shipped on Monday.

There is also a small chance that all XL helmets were purchased from the distributor before I could get them. Waiting for an answer so please don’t ask… or PM me about it. When I have info I will post it here.

6 Likes

ok cool. if it ends up i’m out of the state before they ship i’ll just pm asking for a shipping address change, no biggie, and again this won’t be for three weeks

XL Helmets

For those who ordered size XL. I just put down $2k on them. But they didn’t have as much stock as needed. This was bigger than anticipated and it takes 2 days for the money to reach my bank account, thus I couldn’t place one order. I purchased the things that were low on stock.

But two people won’t be happy. 1 XL black and one XL White were out of stock. If any of you are willing to change it with purple please let me know. That is the only XL size left. If you want to pay more for a Pass Pro Carbon let me know as well and I will tell you the exact price for the upgrade (not as much as you think). Only people who ordeee XL Black or White are eligible for this.

Edit: the black XL has been taken care of. Now I need a white XL.

2 Likes

having a small noggin pays off :ok_hand:, got a medium

2 Likes

If any of you want in (and have a large size or smaller, or you want a purple XL) email me right now (like in the next 20 minutes) and I’ll pull you a favor.

jared@buildkitboards dotcom (yes I spelled it like that on purpose)

1 Like

Who wants a purple helmet? fnnnnnar

3 Likes

Yisssss! Acid Yellow FTW!

I got my kid purple, I asked him the same thing…but that’s what he wanted :slight_smile:. His board black with purple grip and purple wheels.

2 Likes

https://en.m.wiktionary.org/wiki/purple_helmet Don’t worry the phrase doesn’t cross the Atlantic

3 Likes

Good I’ll buy it then since my head runs quite large

1 Like

I didnt read everything as i dont have time, but please keep this on topic. There will be a lot of people who want to know about their purchases and it will be hard if there is other things mixed in

4 Likes

Sorry bud, will do.

Just to confirm, were all XL White helmets ordered affected?