THE RAPTOR 2 KICKSTARTER GROUP BUY Here in the US of A 🇺🇸 and Canada too 🇨🇦 *COMPLETED*

We either need to get more friends…or more friends with money to burn :joy:

I’m interested in going in on the buy!!! What are the details on shipping?

I’m down to get in on the group buy if you still have a spot open.

Really interested but I will be located in EU France at the time of the shipping!

Looks like the Kickstarter is going to get funded at this rate

Alright @Enigmacpl03, @Streetsurfer92, @yummyblobs, @Michaelinvegas, whats the plan?

Are we transferring money to Mich next week and he is making the payment?

How much are we transferring? 100% right away? Or like 20% down payment and 80% after shipping confirmation?

I calculate it to be $899 for the board. + Shipping is 334 Australian dollars. 66 AUS dollar or 49 USD each.

$950 USD rounding up (+ paypal fee we are each charged individually?)

anything I’m missing?

Also would Mich have to email Enertion with the kickstarter purchase ID and request 5 separate shipping addresses? Because i doubt that kickstarter has a form for that.

I sent you a Group PM, we are discussing the details in there, please check your messages.

You should do a euro group buy

Send me a PM if you are serious about wanting to get a board for about 950 + PayPal fees. I have 3 left.

I want in on the group buy please thanks

Looks like another group buy is coming … @HI-DEF-DEPOT @Fabian @Justin_Esquibel chimed in as well guys

I would be interested as well. Massdrop.com might be an option for group buy. That is what the whole site does. I don’t know how it would work with preorders though.

1 Like

I am very interested, but I am a new user and unable to private message at the moment.

1 Like

Ok stand by @maverail keep watching this thread

1 Like

Familiar with massdrop but not hooked into Kickstarter

I looked into it a little further and it looks like you actually need to be put into a poll first, and you would run the risk of selling to people not in the e skate community, and making others upset on this site.

Oi vey…

It’s a struggle to do this first one lol

Looks like we are one short for a 2nd group buy…

We still have time to scoop up a person

I’m down for it if y’all are still missing one. Will you also be doing the escrow for the second group @Michaelinvegas? It’s still $899 right?

Oh shit…

Does this mean we have two groups of Five???

How’d that happen? Lol

Lol, there is 9 out of 10 sets left, but someone did a group buy for more expensive group buy $999 X5 for whatever reason. It should be possible to cancel that one though and opt for a cheaper pledge