THE RAPTOR 2 KICKSTARTER GROUP BUY Here in the US of A 🇺🇸 and Canada too 🇨🇦 *COMPLETED*

Yeah I’m still here to be swtizerland …

Let me know when you guys are all set

$952+ shipping charge too, I think it’s $49, so it would be $1,001. I personally would like to not have to pay the PayPal transfer fee twice, and if we can do this without having to pay it twice, that really would be a lot better for everyone as the whole reason we want to do a group buy, is to get the best deal possible. But if that’s what has to be done to be in the buy, I’m still in lol

Ok guys mulling it over …

@Streetsurfer92 You also have to look at it this was, We are covering the Fee to @Michaelinvegas but if the Kickstarter fails he has to refund us that money which for him is $26 it was a buffer for either scenario

Ok it’s the holiday season…

And the credit card is already been warmed up… if I do this I’ll need to wait till next week to clear up my account next week …

We still have over two weeks and there are still 4 packs left …

You can wait for me…or we can go through one of you guys …

So that’s where im at kids …

So it’s up to you guys if you wanna hold out till I can do it or wanna pull it sooner

1 Like
  • I sent an email to Jason to talk about the shipping question.

@Enigmacpl03 yeah I understand that. @Michaelinvegas should definitely not have to pay anything at all, as he is offering a service to us.

If we don’t want to wait until Michael can go through with his card, I am still willing to put my card up and do whatever I can and give you guys whatever information you want in order for y’all to feel comfortable.

@Michaelinvegas Hey Buddy, I know your card is on cool down but if we pay you and you use our funds to pay KS wont work? Just wondering I know you are Assisting in a few GB’s.

do you guys have 5?, I’m keen to be number 5 if still 1 short

Yeah trying to mix funds … better for everyone that way

So far it looks like we have including myself @Enigmacpl03, @Streetsurfer92, @yummyblobs, and @happyskate And after speaking with @Michaelinvegas he would like to wait till next week for us to send and put the payment down. ( From what I have seen he is a very reliable member of this forum and is / has organizing other group buys )

So at this point we have 4* Mike.C being 5?

1 Like

If everyone is ready, Im ready to plunk down the money for the KS pack

If you guys are going to pull the trigger better do it now. There’s only one spot left for the $899 group buy.

9 left of 10

Oh, mah bad, I misread that.

Heh yeah there is quite a few left

Like I mentioned I don’t think it a big rush …especially it being the holiday season and winter in the northern hemisphere…I bet you guys do this and more people hook on to this thread closer to the end date and want to do a group buy …

Hey Everyone. I’m looking to see if anyone else wants to buy a board from my USA group. I’m actually the first person that Jumped into the group buy. I would charge you through PayPal and it would be shipped directly to you. My CC is all good for payment, so just let me know if you want in.

Hi, my name is Fabian. I am very interested in joining your group buy but I am a little confused in how many people are in for the group buy. Let me know if there is a spot still available or if I could fill in a spot incase someone falls through.

Is there a way were I could contact Mike directly? I will be making a trip from Socal to Las Vegas this month for the holidays and I could definitely drop off my share to complete the group buy.

Mike, if possible could you private message me your phone number or email? Thanks.

Wassup @Fabian

You can hit me here … for now…

Looks like Group one :point_up: is in agreement so far an looks like you could be an alternate or drum up people for another group buy…there is still time…