The Nimbus, Lanyachtz Evo build Dual 6374 12s

Lol, I thought you were making custom hangers?

oh i am :wink:

doesnā€™t mean i donā€™t want one of these

My Raptor 2 just got delivered so Iā€™ll have a board to ride while my Nimbus is down. :slight_smile:

Iā€™ll post pics when I get home my girl picked up the package they left it at my door no signature ā€¦

1 Like

Got the new front truck on I got her to 42mph on the night ride and sheā€™s super smooth even on shitty roads. I have not installed the new enclosure because Iā€™m waiting for the 6 shooters. I did buy a set of extra tires from another forum member @bimmer and they just arrived.

They are smaller than what I had imagined but this is not a bad thing, they also smell and feel like car tires. I canā€™t wait to try these wheels.

Btw whatā€™s max tire PSI you can use on six shooters cause these tires say max 70psi if thatā€™s true Iā€™d be amazed lol

2 Likes

Iā€™ve got a falcon 36 that Iā€™m thinking of doing a similar build with. Since youā€™re still struggling with clearance with 107s, think it would be wise to do a 12s3p single stack and get a higher quality enclosure from another distributor? Just need to make sure the TB battery would fit length wise, I havenā€™t measured the flat part of the deck yet but I believe the wheelbase is 26.5ā€.

Awesome build by the way!

I keep my 6 shooters, the same tires and tubes you have above, at 35-50 PSI. 35 if Im in the dirt, 50 on the street.

2 Likes

Clearance with 107 is not bad you just have to be careful with speed bumps the TB enclosure is super solid it takes abuse like a champ. I just wonā€™t putting on the new shiny enclosure till I get my new shiny wheels

Just sickā€¦ I have a single 6374 12S3P and the power is more than enough for meā€¦ The acceleration is impossible to handle without reducing the throttle curve (at least on my board - I got 76mm Wheels and a 1:2,5 gear ratio - maybe thats why).

Cool project tho

1 Like

Damn 76mm thatā€™s crazy, I tried my set up with 90mm wheels and I couldnā€™t full throttle itā€™s too much torque.

I may have the same problem with the 6shooters cause Iā€™ll be running 16/60 pullies I may have to make different pullies in the future

1 Like

I now have 100mm MBS All Terrain which I will run at around 1:3 Ratioā€¦ Aiming for more comfort and more clearance as my motor got a beating every here and there because I have a pretty low ride. I think with the MBS the acceleration and everything will be a lot more chilled

Just waiting for my 3D printer to design and print out the pulleys

1 Like

Whatā€™s your range with the 12s3p? Still worried about the clearance and would rather have a single stack battery.

1 Like

Around 40km. Clearance is fine now with the All Terrains :slight_smile:

it def has some flex. iā€™m 180 lbs

1 Like

Yea itā€™s not a lot but itā€™s enough to make the board more comfy, once @psychotiller ships my 6 shooters it should feel like riding on a cloud :slight_smile:

1 Like

Whatā€™s the biggest battery I can fit on the evo considering I can do double stack batteries. I have a 12s4p and thereā€™s alot of unused space under my deck. I was wondering if I could fit a 12s8p under there.

If you could double stackā€¦

13s10pā€¦ Or 130 cellsā€¦

3 Likes

Wow thatā€™s alot, I dont want to go 13s but then a 12s8p shouldnā€™t be an issue.

I was thinking of Making a quad 6374 board on pnumatics but my 12s4p wont cut it. So I want to double up and make an 8p

2 Likes

Yeah 96 cells shouldnā€™t be an issue fitting double stacked.

2 Likes

Iā€™m pretty sure @bigben makes a double stack enclosure for the evo

1 Like