The Nimbus, Lanyachtz Evo build Dual 6374 12s

That would be awesome if he made an enclosure big enough for 96 cells and 4 focboxes on an evo

1 Like

Lol. 12s10p in the enclosure with dual @Kug3lis focbox enclosures over the front and rear trucks.

1 Like

I can confirm his enclosure is deep enough for double stacked(or pretty damn sure as I helped pshaw)

pshaw ā€œEvo from hellā€ uses @bigben enclosure. It is twice the depth of my @Eboosted enclosure.

Itā€™s 25mm deep at the minimum depth so only good enough for 1 cell deep and a bit of padding. Youā€™d want about 37mm deep min for double triangular stacked no?

Maybe Iā€™m thinking about it looking from the sideā€¦ the side of it before the flare is pretty deepā€¦ Thanks for chiming in @bigben

As I was finishing the first evo mould I was talking to Derek about a double stack enclosure but because of the circumstances never took it any further. Sad thoughts.

2 Likes

Well I am interested in a double stack enclosure

1 Like

I dunno If I should start a new build thread, Iā€™m gonna make this board a quad 6374 12s8p set up and Iā€™m gona make my girl a nice board with my left over parts so basically a 2 in 1 build lol

1 Like

Start a new one if itā€™s a full tear down :slight_smile:

Yea I will, Iā€™ll only be reusing some parts. Maybe I should call this new set up the Turbo Nimbus lol

Iā€™ve got most of the parts now, Iā€™m missing the most expensive parts, 4 Focboxs and 100 cells to make my battery lol.

Iā€™m in the process of selling the Raptor 2 to finance 2 faster boards lol

1 Like

Cumulus Nimbus. A cluster of nimbus cloudsā€¦or in your case a cluster of 4 motors on cloudy pnummies

1 Like

Sweet thatā€™s perfect Iā€™m gonna use that.

1 Like

Cool man. I canā€™t wait to see this monster. :wink:

1 Like

Are you running 12mm belts without idlers?

and do you get any skips on hard braking?

I use 12mm belts with idlers now and I never skip teeth I brake aggressively

2 Likes

Then I should be fine with dual motors 15t 15mm (5m pitch) without idlers right?

not planing on ever going faster than 40 mph.

Yeah thatā€™s more than enough. I never had problems with my dual 9mm belt set up on the Raptor 1, I never felt the need to go 15mm

1 Like

Cool thanks for the replies!

1 Like

Iā€™ve taken caliber 2 to 48mph they feel stable to me on an Evo.

1 Like

First of all congratulations on catching my quick edit :joy:

But I think the evo deck pre angles the trucks, So maybe your evo running 50 degrees = flat deck 44ā€™s

1 Like