The Nimbus, Lanyachtz Evo build Dual 6374 12s

40-41mph with this gearing, I rarely ride above 30 so this is more than enough for me.

2 Likes

I think Iā€™m gonna build a new pack. is that a 13s 4p?

12s4p 30q cells

AGH man I wish I could afford sixshooters, they look so amazing @psychotiller

2 Likes

So some updates, my board has taken a beating in the last 500 miles, I got my encloser caught somewhere while riding and itā€™s cracked Iā€™m going to replace it. Some how my left front axle got bent a little so Iā€™ll be replacing front trucks @torqueboards

I ordered 6 shooters from @psychotiller I canā€™t wait to get them and do a nice little update for my board. Once I get home Iā€™ll take some pics of the damage.

I also want to regrip my board I may go clear cause I like the light colored wood under the stock grip it goes well with my Nimbus theme.

2 Likes

I would look at it before deciding on clearā€¦ The few evos Iā€™ve regripped have not been stainedā€¦but they do have stain overspray in them making the surface an uneven toneā€¦

:slight_smile:

2 Likes

@Battosaii - PM me.

2 Likes

Iā€™ll check it out not sure what I want to do yet with the grip but I do want to change it. Maybe a colored grip

Done 10char

1 Like

Yup after getting home today I took the wheel off and you can clearly see the axle is bent.

Also here is the enclosure. Something was sticking out of the ground and I was mid turn so the low side caught it and snapped it.

Now what to do with my old hanger? Maybe I can make something useful out of it.

2 Likes

ill buy it for $20

2 Likes

Omfg classic

1 Like

if you pay shipping you can have it. lol I just wont be removing it from my board until the new truck comes in.

$20 shipped

i gotta find a way to drill out that hardened steel axle

im pretty heavy im about 290-300lbs but i honestly dont remember hitting anything to bend the axle, maybe there was a full throttle into a curb but that was by accident and no one was on the board lol.

1 Like

i meant if you pay just shipping you can have it you dont have to pay me.

2 Likes

ooooooohhh yea iā€™m down with that too :rofl:

3 Likes

im thinking about painting the 6 shooters i was thinking black hub and polishing the lip.

3 Likes

I was just wondering man. How did you have the spacers on it. Inside or outside? Again just curious.

Inside 10char