The LANDWHEEL electric hub drive

anyone interested in my landwheel V1 & 2 (including the battery etc.)

forgot to mention that they are broken! Got the old chargers too

Tried to directly connect the battery and ESC together with the xt60 connector and it works but the motors donā€™t spin anymoreā€¦ Seems likea sensor cable got loose.

@Landwheel Why couldnā€™tā€‹ you guys put a just connector on the board itself? It would have made this thing some much easier to repair.

Iā€™m recycling this thing. :stuck_out_tongue: Not worth the time anymore.

Is that a V3?

V2 actually.

@Pantologist Mind if I take a crack at it, if your going to recycle it that is

I am scared to ship this battery. The way it was put together scares me. It is safer now with the glued in contacted removed and replaced with wires, but still.

I have a V2 and battery

So I was cruising slowly on the sidewalk when I got the long beep of death. Now my remote wonā€™t connect to the board. Any idea how to fix it? I have a V3

Hi Ezekiel28-17

Does the drive power on?, but can not connect to the remote? It may be the same as the symptom that occurred to me.

Yeah everything seems to be turning on fine, nothing overheated or anything.

This may caused by remote receiver problem, please kindly contact the sales rep. directly. They will help you with it. @Ezekiel28-17@esk8jpn

Thank you for reply @Landwheel

The same problem occurred in my drive and it was the cause. I contacted the vendor. and the receiver parts were sent so I repaired it myself.

There is no problem at all now. Good luck @Ezekiel28-17

So any one else have a working v3? I thought they were already working on the v4?

mbkahn3

Youl were asking if anyone might be interested in your broken V2 & V3.

Iā€™m interested if the batteries are still functional. Send me an email to this temporary email address and weā€™ll correspond about price and shipping. [email protected]

pk

sorry for the late reply

Just emailed you Michael

Well I finally got the beep of death. Is Eileen still working for @Landwheel ? Sheā€™s been quiet online for a while.

I rode this about five miles this morning without issues and it was actually an enjoyable ride. Charged up the battery and remote at the office. Decided to use it to go get coffee and meet with someone and this happen on the way there AND on the way back

sorry for the vertical video

Hello Mike,

Eileen is on maternity leave, about the issues you mentioned. It maybe caused by the remote receiver. Please PM a video of the drive light flashing video for us.

Oh. Then congrats on the new addition to Eileen.

I just dm you the video (also above) please let me know if thereā€™s a permanent fix to this. I was going about 10mph when it beeped and had no brakes.

1 Like

I am thinking of building a dual drive dirt board and wondering what you guys thought regarding usable parts off of a V1 or V2. I am thinking the battery could be used if I can keep it from arcing. Maybe use the controller circuitry with different motors/hubs. Any ideas on reusable or recommended parts would be appreciated.