The LANDWHEEL electric hub drive

I think the idea is very sexy. Being able to make every board ina few minutes into an E-board is awesome. If the perfomance is enough for relax riding and having fun then it might even be awesome. It will definetly not be an option though for long distance riding. We will see how they hold up.

yes, the concept is great for quick board setup, their V2ā€™s brakes were much better but all the other issues made it fail. the V3 durability is still good as there are no seriously failures reports thus far, but as @mbkahn3 said, itā€™s dangerous and forcing us to go slower just to be safe makes it not fun

Today I was going downhill and I knew I was coming up to a side road so would have to stop, but I had to slow down ages ahead and go snails pace just to make sure haahaha

Wonder how disabling one of the hubs braking ability would help, similar to a single drive setup. Might be just the right deceleration

is there anyway we can thinker ourself on the braking system/programming just for the fun of it.

Donā€™t give them this bad idea. Itā€™s like unnecessary amputation.

Appreciate for your descriptions. @mikenopolis @mbkahn3. We noted it. We will try to work out a solution to this. If you have any suggestion, just let us know. Keep updating. Thanks. :slight_smile:

I am sorry that you canā€™t, because our braking system program is predetermined.

Can someone tell me what the watt power of the drive is? @Landwheel

you mean the hub motors? advertised as 1100w each

Yes. I know it is advertised as that. but wondering if it is really thatā€¦

Thatā€™s what they will tell you so no point in asking I guess

1 Like

Max rating are usually overrated. No one actually runs or needs to run a motor at itā€™s Max rating for more than a few seconds.

Hello everyone, Landwheel has refined the design and have been fulfilling their warranty, they have worked and done well to recover from the premature fulfilment and lack of testing and have improved aspects of the production. Through this, they have come close to the stage where they will have crafted amazing product that has awesome features and a quality assurance thatā€™ll suit lots of people.

I have been testing all their prototypes from the beginning as a sample customer and am proud to see what itā€™s coming to now, the brakes are one of the last things to be adjusted as @pkasanda has noted and softer 85a rated bushing are going to be used. Iā€™ve only recently found this forum and Iā€™m loving how the DIY community has helped refine this product directly with the manufacturer, V3 performed very well for me and the only real issue Iā€™ve had with it is the braking being too weak at high speeds and too strong as slow speeds, I will be testing the final version soon once itā€™s ready and Iā€™m sure all issues have been ironed out.

I am the director of a UK based limited company who will be supplying a variety of professional electric vehicles that have quality assurance, weā€™ve been generating interest for this drive system and will begin taking pre-orders of the final version drive system with a custom cruiser deck option soon for delivery aimed for June.

The launch cost will be around Ā£575 for the drive system and Ā£75 for the optional deck as weā€™re trying to make it obtainable for as large an audience as possible, subscribe to our email list on our website for a money-off discount and the launch information when itā€™s available. Full details of the drive can be found at bit.ly/AL3DHD and Landwheel will continue the job theyā€™re doing well to receive further feedback and pursue a finalised reliable solution.

We are trying to get this kind of cleaner technology in the hands of more people faster and this truly is an optimised electric boarding option, itā€™s perfect for those who canā€™t afford expensive electric boards or who love the practicality of the mountable system with its features. We have also released information regarding our first PAS rear hub electric bike and it will be also be sold for a fair cost in relation to other products available similar to its nature as part of our Alpha release.

This company has a promising future ahead of it as itā€™s waiting to finalise details for the drive system and the Alpha MTB, with other electric board and vehicle releases to come including an All-Terrain belt driven board and bicycle conversion kits with options for the higher performance market like the mid-drive version of the Alpha MTB, another Asphalt attachable drive system and a possible full suspension MTB option. Follow us on our social media and remember to subscribe to our email list for that discount at www.yave.co.uk.

1 Like

It did such a long advertising.

Oh, I am new here and just found the link on Youtube.

Thanks for your following. :slight_smile:
Any suggestion, leave us message.

Thanks for your following. :slight_smile: Any suggestion, welcome to leave us message.

Hi everyone

I want to ask the person who recently bought V3.

Two replacement PU wheels not included in the box. As production is not in time, it seems to arrive laterā€¦

Does anyone have received it?

no. also no update.