[Text Responses] No words…just pictures delete words!

As always, looking forward to see it complete!

1 Like

Will take some time as I have a second board to finish too, but i‘ll post some updates from time to time :sweat_smile:

Can’t be @longhairedboy, I see no $10 coffee and he clearly has shoes on.

9 Likes

It is @longhairedboy and those are flip-flops.

5 Likes

That’s epic. :rofl::rofl::rofl: We need to hear the story behind this @longhairedboy @JohnnyMeduse

5 Likes

I use to wear a hat like that when I was 16. I stopped wearing them when I was 17.

1 Like

The burns are sick when they come from guys like this who are quite balanced. :smile:

https://youtu.be/pJIds5Ska94 I thought of this :grin:

1 Like

@psychotiller fining @longhairedboy for having said one too many things about his mom?

4 Likes

https://www.electric-skateboard.builders/t/no-words-just-pictures-delete-words-use-pm/2992/7524?u=kug3lis

Lol that was before unity and like one of the 10 designs I have posted here :smiley:

All of them discarded changed the whole topology :slight_smile:

Here is more for you go cry in the corner that I am trying to make esc :smiley:

image IMAGE%202018-06-30%2012%3A28%3A13 image image image image image

There are probably even more design drafts in no pictures topic :wink:

6 Likes

https://www.electric-skateboard.builders/t/no-words-just-pictures-delete-words-use-pm/2992/7533?u=tamatoa

No offense, I am all for function over form but did you actually aim for the toaster look?

1 Like

I think it looks pretty good to be fair, but I also have the equivalent to a lunchbox ziptied on top of my motor mounts :smile:

2 Likes

Just let it roll over you bud. The more you defend the more petty it all looks. Do your thing, don’t let this worry you.

1 Like

But would you actually 3D print a lunchbox for your esk8. :rofl:

@brenternet Dude you make it sound like I am bullying him, It really is not how I meant it. You may not have seen my board on the garbage build thread so to be clear Any of his builds or design are better than mine. I just thought it was funny that it looks like a toaster.

3 Likes

i thought bento box.

6 Likes

Haha no, it doesn’t have final covers :slight_smile:

Umm…I kinda did (not all the wiring is finished yet)

p.s: pls no complain about uniform being on the floor, my clothing rail broke and ductape doesn’t fix it!

4 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl: you actually did print a lunch box.

That is a huge ass battery enclosure what are the specs of that battery?

1 Like

For the most part its not all that special as i still havent gotten around to making a custom lion pack.

but at the moment its a 12S 18’000Mah pack on the bottom, with the top third being all the electronics. Including:

• 2x Vesc6
  • 12S 300A BMS
  • dual band failsafe w/ redundancy antenna
  • 20A BEC w/ 2 usb ports for phone/dildo charging
  • obvious inbuilt heatsink 13Kw Tdp
  • Multi KV motors for unique torque acceleration profile (max effective geared speed 60mph)
  • fully 3d printed enclosure, angle brackets, and motor mounts. (see yin-yang mounts for more details)
  • Headlights and rear break/indicators/turning signals

A decent bit of the electronics enclosure is wasted space in case I want to add more stuff, but also a decent bit is the heat sink to transfer heat from the bms and vesc’s outwards.

2 Likes

Cheesus! You could stuff a pizza into that thing and start working for Uber eats!?

8 Likes