[Text Responses] No words…just pictures delete words!

huh, and you reckon they work just aswell as the ones @b264 linked?

Hard to say. I have the same ones he linked.

But it really does look the same just sans sleeves. It is the right company and has all the correct hex plus advertising.

1 Like

Yeah I’m torn. I definitely want a new set. I might try the cheaper ones out and if it doesn’t cut I can return them and get the expensive ones.

They seem to come in several editions. Those cheaper ones are probably just fine.

I recently bought these from a dutch store.

5 Likes

I have a set of both the colored and plain keys. Both are hex plus, but the sparkle ones are significantly beefier @b264 @venom121212 @Indiangummy

2 Likes

Are we talking about a beefier head or just shaft? Ignore all fallic thoughts please

6 Likes

Honestly, how is that even possible?

5 Likes

Let’s stay on-topic here

1 Like

here-we-go-again

6 Likes

Lol, shaft and head (to an extent). The driver length is shorter, as the hex shape fades into round, but because the regular ones are hex from head to balls, and are presumably not as strong. Not really a decisive factor tho, unless you’re going to be putting a lot of torque into them, and that’s only gonna be 4mm+ drivers. The sparkle ones are cuter tho

2 Likes

I wish i had ordered these magic hex wands :mage: before i started my build, im sure they would have saved me some cash, dremel heads some bolts, and a lot of time sweat and anger, i think these could be added to this thread below, perhaps in a new section that concerns common used accessories such as good tools glues and so on…

as starting a build without such items will/can lead to problems. and unforeseen budget costs.

2 Likes

https://www.electric-skateboard.builders/t/no-words-just-pictures-delete-words-use-pm/2992/8299?u=sender

@chaka I love this logo! So sick!

4 Likes

@chaka when are you going to have some shirts with this?

2 Likes

Have a board in progress with this but we might make some tshirts too. I created this year’s ago, feels good to finally get some use from it.

Do you think he comes in peace? :smile:

4 Likes

A board eh? How will you do the graphic?

Fixed that for ya…

ollin%20alien

:smile:

19 Likes

Screen printing, probably have a company in ABQ print it for me on some pvc or mylar and use an epoxy release process I have been working on.

2 Likes

Come on man, I worked an entire 3 mins on that, gave the little dude a beard and everything, I mean… (drops head, walks sadly away) :frowning:

8 Likes

Haha, didn’t see it till after my last post! My boy just told me he wants me to grow a beard now. :joy:

4 Likes

Everybody needs a beard, I mean everyone but kids and women :slight_smile:

5 Likes